Old 03-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #39
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Yeah and by your logic 2+2 = 4000

And I never jump to any of the conclusions you atributed to me. I wrote what I wrote, no need to add to it and fill in the blanks.
My logic is this: You said that doing a to achieve b violates the Star Wars Universe. So, by your statement, Revan's actions, when he/she did a to achieve b, violate the Star Wars Universe. Sounds a lot like 2 + 2 = 4 to me.

Quote:
I never agreed Revan did evil for the sake of good, I wrote, that is what Keria wrote, a known lair and manipulator.
Okay, that is what you said. However, you also went beyond that, as shown below:

Quote:
If that is directed at me, then I did not say that. I did mean Kreia took it too far, but we have to remember Kreia is a manipulator and was not above lying or stretching the truth to steer the Exile in the direction she wanted. She may have been overstating Revan’s power to motivate the Exile to a higher level. If you are going to take Kreia for gospel, then you have to admit, the Exile is a stronger Jedi than Revan.
Yeah, Kreia's a liar and a manipulator, but what motive could she have for telling the Exile that a war, that he/she wasn't even aware of until talking to Atton on Peragus, had a more noble intention behind it than what the public knew. This doesn't really help steer the Exile in any direction.

Also, if I did take Kreia's word as gospel I'd have no qualms over saying the Exile is a stronger Jedi than Revan. Heck, it's not too far fetched for me to say it even without me taking Kreia's every word as fact.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,