View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #48
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian View Post
I debated what you wrote, especially given that you never offered anything as an alternative to my misunderstanding of what you wrote, aside from just stating I was wrong.
you didn't ask for clarification either, so I just assumed you didn’t care to know what I meant in my reply to that question.

As to bad blood, while I take offense to people putting words in my mouth, I am a strong advocate to everyone having a right to their opinion and being allowed to make up there on mind. I just don’t like when they try to tell me how I feel or my opinion. My own family does not know me well enough to define my opinion on a majority of subjects. However, I take nothing personal on an internet gaming forum on something as trivial as discussion about a game.

It isn’t like I have the power to ban you or anything like that….Oh wait I do…

spoiler:
Joke - Trust me, if I banned everyone that disagreed with me, Achilles, Totenkopf, Tommycat, Q, Lynk and pretty much everyone else would be banned. I would be very lonely hanging out around here.

Last edited by mimartin; 03-06-2013 at 12:04 AM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,