View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #373
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"Zarev and all those republic troopers were being controlled, and possibly Voleran as well? If we're fighting an enemy who can hack into our minds and do as he pleases anytime he wants to, then what chance do we have against him? At any rate, we can't keep doing what we're doing. If we keep following Voleran around he'll always stay one step ahead, we have to figure out where he'll be before he's there."

Varik got away from the wall and walked towards the group. "If this guy is so 'powerful', then why doesn't he just possess us all and get it over with?", he said.

"Isn't it obvious that it should be you? I don't think that you, Corsail, or Kif would trust the decisions of a Force-user right this minute, due to recent events, and both of the others are hurt and don't have the proper experience."

"I would, if only I didn't get possessed a while ago.", Varik butted in.

"Actually, If I had my choice of the group, I'd probably select you, Light. I agree with the way you handle things, and it's seems you've had at least some experience in leadership. Just my personal opinion though."

"Gotta agree with Corsail. You know the problems with both sides of the Force. Besides, I'd pick a Gray Jedi over a regular Jedi any day."

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 03-17-2013 at 12:27 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,