View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I'm actually against KOTOR III now. I think it's time to leave that time period alone now after all that has happened when they made that MMO game and the Revan book. It's been beaten to death now and people aren't happy about it.

To me it's time to start fresh. Ask yourself why you were drawn to KOTOR in the first place. It was a fresh story with fresh characters in a time period unexplored. That made it exciting and then the story just blew us away.

That's what needs to happen again. I would love a new role playing game like KOTOR in a time period unexplored, like 1500-2000 years before the birth of Anakin Skywalker. It's too bad I didn't work with LucasArts, I would be fighting for this.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,