View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #395
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Death's Head

I'll be waiting with open arms.

Tavaryn put on his helmet as he came to the hangar bay. It certainly wasn't the Wayfarer but it would do. He sent, I will not let him harm you.

As he powered up he acknowledged the missive that Belina had whispered before he left. He was going to need all the luck he could get on this one. He said into the comm, "Death Head control this is Alpha Leader preparing for take off."

Copy that. You are cleared for take off.

Tavaryn had the engines revved up and had commenced lift off. He noticed a slight vibration but it was good. He exited the hangar bay and began calculations for lightspeed. Once that was set, he was off.

Station

I've been better but so far I'm okay.

Jun-la nodded. At least that was good. She knew though that her uncle would probably riding barebacked on a shooting star to get hear. There was no doubt that he would be able to sense what was going on. "That is good."

How exactly are we going to kill him?

Jun-la gave a shrug. "He bleeds which means he can be killed. He is not undying Sith. He just has a nasty habit of surviving. We just have to be smart about it."

In the meantime Tyrannus was taking perverse pleasure at the fact that the Cathar was frustrated. It was typical of most Sith. They were always so impatient with everything. The other he was impressed with. He twirled his lightsaber as he dodged the Cathar's clumsy attacks. In a fit of annoyance, he used the Force to send him flying into the bulkhead to leave him with the other.

The other was interesting. Tyrannus grinned as he looked at him and said, "Well, well, well. It has been a long time since I have seen one of you but then again it was fairly recent I believe. So the Shinigami still serve as guardians of Jedi?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,