View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #396
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Death's Head

Admiral Belina watched as the small prototype launched into hyperspace and she sighed as Velerc walked up next to her. "I take it you don't bring good news." She said quietly.

Velerc shook his head. "No. I just recieved word. One of our battle groups was destroyed about an hour ago by a sith attack group. Only two survivors were picked up."

Belina shook her head. "We can't keep losing ships and men like this. We don't have access to the training facilities we used to have and most of our major shipyards have been destroyed. What we need are allies and access to repair yards and training facilities."

Belina suddenly smiled as something came to mind. It was a hope at best and it was possible that it wouldn't work but it was worth a shot.

"I think I just came up with something that could solve all our problems." She said as she turned and looked at her father. "We're going to need the best Ambassador you have ready wthin an hour. I'm dispatching ours as well."

She looked out the window and her smile widend.

"I think it's time we turn the tide of this war."

Station

"That is good."

She turned to look at Tyrannus who had slammed Varith against a bulkhead with the force apparently becoming annoyed with his clumsy attacks. The cathar muttered something under his breath as he hit the bulkhead. His daughter who was still in the cell looked up sharply as if she had heard him.

Run...Her father's voice in her head echoed. Run away from him or he will kill you.

"He bleeds which means he can be killed. He is not undying Sith. He just has a nasty habit of surviving. We just have to be smart about it."

"That good to know. I say we disable him somehow and then don't give him a chance to get away."

Well, well, well. It has been a long time since I have seen one of you but then again it was fairly recent I believe. So the Shinigami still serve as guardians of Jedi?"

Xandros blocked one of Tyrannus's strikes and attempted to use the force to push him back away from him.

"I watch over this Jedi. I watched over her a hundred years ago and because of my failure she was captured. I refuse to fail her again." Xandros said.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,