Thread: Obake Blade
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #16
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
Aeron nodded, pushing a wispy lock of blonde hair out of her eyes as she turned her head to look at Aya. "I am," she confirmed. "Or at least, I intend to, if the caravan master will have me."

She looked around the small tavern for the caravan master. Her information had been scant at best, but it was obvious she was in the right place for the traveling caravan. She was reluctant to give away more than she already had, and she felt she had already drawn too much attention to herself. There were many different characters in the room and she mentally took note of each one with a brief glance. None had approached her since her entrance, but that did not mean they had not noticed her.

She turned her attention back to Aya. The brunette seemed an honest sort, and while she knew better than to trust someone based on their looks, she could not help feeling comfortable around Aya. "I apologize for my manners, Miss Aya," she said with a small bow of her head. "My name is Aeron, and I was curious as to where the caravan master is."
Quist is offline   you may: quote & reply,