View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:57 AM   #886
Eefluxx

Actually my HK's gun and shiv do have two stats on them as they have an aim barrel and cunning mod on them. Tho why a Shiv uses a barrel and not a handle I've never been able to figure out.

As for reapplying skills I always refer to the TWC website and see what they say. They have a lot of intelligent people who have played way more than I have and give reasons why you want certain skill points in certain skills.

I remembered my other questions.

1. I first thought of this during the Gree event and kept forgetting to ask. But if I am flagged pvp and in a group and heal someone outside of my group just to be nice do they get flagged?

I ask this because my group was doing the heroic 4 Primary something or the other where you fight the big robot 3 times and the set of 3 robots 6 times. While we were fighting the big robot another group of 3 people using a very obviously poorly geared comp healer was doing the 3 robot thing and losing badly. So while I was healing my group I would toss the random circle in their direction to heal them as well and they wouldn't get flagged. I was afraid if I actually popped a bubble on them or used a direct heal on a certain member I would flag them pvp and some people get upset when they get flagged by something that is not their fault.

I did whisper the tank after all the battles were over and said I was trying to help out without getting them flagged and he said he noticed and appreciated it and I just made 3 peoples friend list, also said he was impressed no one died from either group and that I was able to toss heals to both groups. Was a proud moment for Synfal my sorc healer.

2. This question is from more recent events. How do you figure out which way to go with the seeker droids?

I get the green ring and solid bar on part of it. I move in the direction of the bar a few feet and drop the droid again and then bar points in a completely different direction. I move that way and get another direction. Then I get a red circle and can't find a green again until I am in a different area. Meanwhile my buddy gets the same thing on his bar is telling him to go in a different direction than mine and we are grouped up. Is there a secret to figuring out how this works? And for whatever reason the triangulation you can take doesn't seem to help out either.

Feel Free To Disagree.....Most People Do Anyways
Eefluxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,