View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
Darth Reptinus
Banned

The "I just started today" was refering to the act of actually experimenting instead of digging through 2da files left and right trying to see how they did it. I was tired frustrated and angry, not only with the community, but with myself for not being able to understand what was happening inside those files. I have been trying for a week to make the mod I created be as good as some of the other added character pcs.
I am sorry, I was tired and frustrated. I wont be around alot anymore, I will try as all of you did to learn on my own. I came from a Xbox modding background that has ALOT of active emembers, community created as well as developer created tools to use, video tuts on everything, I even learned to use blender because of that. Not to mention the fact that about half of my income comes from content I have created for LL's second life, which requires both texturing and modeling capabilities, and the other half comes from work at home radio broadcasts for 3 internet radio stations so I have free time galore, so I fail to realise that most of the others do not. I am sorry if I insulted anyone. `Darth Reptinus
Darth Reptinus is offline   you may: quote & reply,