View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #23
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Might as well throw my hat into the ring.

Like what Canderis said, most of us are self-taught. I started modding back in '09, and when I downloaded Kotor Tool, I spent a good 6 months going through everything in it and learning their functions. And that was before I registered my account on here. At the end of it, I had self-taught myself on how to create modules, placeables, characters, items and so on. All the basic stuff.

This whole community is just a goldmine of information. It's amazing how after 10 years people are still interested in modding these games. And like it was said before, not everyone is around to hold your hand. A lot of us are busy with school/college or just living life. And a few others (especially me) have computer problems. Hell, I'm infamous for making mods and never getting around to finishing them (it's been over 3 years now).

In short, you learn modding just by...doing it. That's how I was.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 06-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,