View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:14 AM   #18
Sith Sizzle
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR on PC
Normally I'd list some console games, but I moved a few months ago and left my little bro with the PS3. I do have a Wii however. Also I only get 20GB of Wi-Fi per month so there won't be any MMO's or other online games listed either! Well anyways here are some games that I devote my life to:

1. KOTOR and TSL: We're on a KOTOR forum come on of course I play these games a lot! Seriously though KOTOR is my favorite game of all time and I've happily wasted countless hours of it. I've played and beaten it dozens of times and it never gets old. The plot and everything about it is amazing. I just installed TSLRCM and M4-78EP so I'll be playing TSL again soon as well!

2. Pokémon Ruby: I still remember when I got my first Gameboy with Pokémon Yellow back when I was 10. It was the coolest game I ever played and I've been hooked on Pokémon ever since. Even though I grew up with the classics, the 3rd generation games and Pokémon are my favorite. I know Emerald has more content, but I only have Ruby and it's kind of cool how you are on the gangs side (Magma or Aqua depending on the version) unlike in Emerald where you are against both of them.

3. Mario Kart Wii: A great pick up and play game that doesn't require a great deal of concentration and thought, unlike the RPG's I listed above. It's just so relaxing, yet exciting and fun at the same time to race around different tracks in go karts driven by your favorite Mario characters!

4. Minecraft: The possibilities are endless! That's why I love Minecraft. Even though it can get boring after a while, you can never say that there is nothing left to do because you can always build something new and continue to expand.

5. RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe: It's the original game plus both expansions packs. I love building roller coasters almost as much as I love riding them in real life!
Sith Sizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,