View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #88
MsFicwriter

Current Game: Arcanum
Roleplayer 
Somewhere I read that Kreia was Chris Avellone's attempt to flesh out his "beefs" with the Star Wars universe. Am I insane? Was this only a figment of my imagination? If not, where can I read this [article] again?

Also, if you're a Dark Side Exile and you choose to remain on Malachor V, letting the planet remain intact, then what? Do you keep on trying to feed off of Force Sensitives and the galaxy? Do you continue your attempts to wound the Force and make more echoes? With the Sith Triumvirate dead, who can possibly defeat you in these goals?

You're shown hurling Kreia's dead body into the Trayus Core in the Dark Side ending, but what happens to her corpse if you're Light Side? Do you carry it with you on the Ebon Hawk so you can give her a proper burial on some other planet, or cremate her instead?

One more question: What happens to Kreia's soul after she dies? Jedi become one with the Force, as Vader did at the end of "Return of the Jedi", but what of her? Is she simply extinguished, so that she can't ever come back as a Force ghost?

Last edited by MsFicwriter; 08-20-2013 at 10:14 PM.
MsFicwriter is offline   you may: quote & reply,