View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #916
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Avlectus View Post
Ehh no. I was not soloing that H4 (I learned THAT one the hard way earlier on a couple H2s), but I could tell not long after starting in I was being taken out far too easily for a tank.
Low level H4 or H2 for that matter are very difficult to solo on any class as your first toon. However, by the time you leveling a 2nd or 3rd toon to 55, they become manageable for certain classes based on you increased presences with legacy, access to credits for gear/crafting for gear from higher toon and your better understanding of game mechanics/ability/rotation.

The same heroics/area quest/flashpoints that tore me up on my first toon, I run through easily on later toons.

I would also agree with Mav, roll dps. Shadow dps was my 2nd toon to 50 and so much easier to level than my first toon that I leveled as a healer. Between stealth and getting a healer companion fairly early it is a very good class for new players. However, dps shadow/tank shadow is terrible right now for end game pve, but it is still my favorite class to level and play. Very fun class to play and very good class to solo H2 and H4, as long as you plan your attacks and use your abilities. Learn to CC and also learn how to not break them or have your companions break them.

Last edited by mimartin; 09-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,