View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #103
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
Quote where exactly I defended Rush
I can just quote this post, you seem to believe two wrongs makes a right. Well these people do this horrible thing, so what the other side does this.

If someone says all conservatives bigots, at least I will defend that is totally false, I will say some are, but the vast majority beliefs have noting to do with race they are that way they are because they believe it is what is right for the country. However, when I point out someone on the right, and he is on the right side, say something just as offensive, about all Liberals, all you want to do is point out those on the other side say stupid things. Praying for innocent people to die is very offensive to me and it was not just Rush saying it, others picked up on it. I never attacked everyone on the right, I attacked Rush and those that accept his word as gospel.

However, as you pointed out I am wrong. It is not wrong or offensive, because the other side says stupid stuff too.

Last edited by mimartin; 09-29-2013 at 11:56 AM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,