I want to post, too! I think I was last here in July 2012.
- Grand Theft Auto V, multiplayer I wasn't that crazy about.
- Battlefield 4 has been bumming me out lately.
- The Last of Us was great.
- Splinter Cell Blacklist was a return to form for one of my favorite series.
- NHL14 because I like hockey now.
- Assassin's Creed IV, because sure, I never played 3.
- Europa Universalis IV, because I find Civ 5 boring and have played too much Total War Shogun 2.
- Bioshock Infinite, pretty good.
- Samurai Gunn, played this for hours during the Christmas break. I never learned SMB so this was a good stand-in for me.
- Tomb Raider, it's less funny when Nathan Drake gets really hurt and he's a woman cause now it's all awkward for me... does that make me sexist?
Gravity? Lots of inaccuracies but was still pretty great.
Book (that I read this year):
Ghost in the Wires by Kevin Mitnick - Best book I read this year. Pretty mind blowing and also really freakin' long. Just don't follow the Twitter account of the author, he's kind of a prick.
LA Kings hockey! I don't watch TV otherwise at all. Not even downloaded or Netflix'd TV shows.
Albums (I listened to a ton this year, starting this year):
I uploaded all my music to Google Music when I switched to Android. So from the start of the year I know how many plays in particular I've made of each album since the start of the year.
Wolf People - Fain - 2013 - 75 plays
Brant Bjork - Jalamanta - 1999 - 70 plays
Hanni El Khatib - Head in the Dirt - 2013 - 40 plays
Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats - Blood Lust - 2011 - 35 plays
Vista Chino - Peace - 2013 - 25 plays
So yeah, by definition those are my favorites.
My brother showed me the first episode of Kill la Kill and I had to agree, that shizzle was bonkers.
Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
11,865 pages (approx)
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013