View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:19 PM   #464
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ebon Hawk

"Don't overdo it moi chroi. The baby...?" He held still and then added, "if you want to know, I will tell you about my phobia."

Alriana relaxed a bit as she continued to accelerate Tavaryn's healing. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said with a slight smile. "And about the baby...there's something I need to tell you." She said as her smile widened slightly. It had been difficult for her to tell at first since this was her first pregnancy but she was finally sure what she had suspected was true and she was ready to tell Tavaryn.

She leaned down next to him and spoke a single word into his ear. She was hoping to get a reaction from him. Hopefully something that they could both share a laugh about later.

"Twins." She whispered in his ear.

"Well it is a data chip. This one looks like it might have a personal message. Lets see if we can get it to show up."

Velra smiled and walked over towards the console that Jun-la was standing by and looked down at the chip and than looked up at Jun-la. "How do we get the message to show up?" She asked.

The orphanage she had lived in on Cathar had data-chips and machines that could play them but the children were never allowed to operate them. They were somewhat expensive to fix if they were broken.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,