View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #472
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ebon Hawk

"I love you."

Alriana smiled as he caressed her cheek.

"And I love you." She said quietly.

"Then you will be a Jedi. Being a Jedi means that you take what is given to you and use it to help others." It was a simplified version of the life and a credo that had changed over the centuries. "You will find that there are some people that have gifts like yours and use it to do bad things and some don't use it like Jedi do but they still help people."

Velra listened with wide eyed attention and nodded her head. "I think I understand." She said. "My father's message said that he fell before he saved us. What does that mean?" She asked. "What does it mean to fall?" She asked.

Ackbar

"Ebon Hawk to Ackbar, we'll be coming in about an hour. Make sure there is a parking spot."

"Acknowledged Ebon Hawk." She said as she recognized Andros's voice. "Andros. We need your help with something when you get back. We may have a security problem here."

Ackbar
Deck 31

The spy frowned for a brief moment. He had been monitoring the communications through a small device he had left in the communications array the last time it had been repaired. So...they were onto him.

No matter.

The traps were set. Everything was ready aboard both the Death's Head and the Ackbar.

The time was near.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,