View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 09:58 PM   #133
Darth Rampasan
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor Always
So I have played through most of the mod now and I have to say that I love the storyline. This is what I wanted from a new game after I finished kotor 2. However I seem to have gotten stuck on the part of the game where I need to collect Atton as a jedi master. When I approach him he talks to me as if I am the normal exile from kotor 2 and just wants to play pazaak. Im not sure if I have done something incorrectly ingame or if this is a bug. Someone please let me know if this is an error on my end. Also another thing I noticed is that the iridonian commander when you first enter their base on Janaxks says the dialogue of a republic soldier on Courusant. I loaded an earlier save and replayed to check if the issue happened again and it did indeed.

So far this is an amazing mod and I appreciate all the effort put into its production. Keep up the good work!

PS. I saw in a thread from a while ago that voice actors are needed. As that was awhile ago Im not sure if that is the case but if you need a male voice for something PM and I could do that!
Darth Rampasan is offline   you may: quote & reply,