View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 03:29 AM   #9
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
(Well, since I've never RP'ed before on RSRP, I guess I should give a little character background. His name is Uglrrgrumparrumparwump, but most people just call him Ugly. While many beings in the Universe find themselves unfortunate, Ugly is one of the worst. First off, his name. And then, to add to it, he comes from a species known for it's strength and prowess. But, due to a sick and cruel Imperial experiment, he was born a midget Wookie. Only a meter tall, he still has a lot of power, but nothing like that which his species is marked for. Finally, he has the worst string of bad luck in the known galaxy. He makes lando look like a double lottery winner. Even now, it extends to him, as the explosion in the hangar has demolished his portable interpereter droid. He tries to make an intimidating scream, but it comes off more to the effect of a teenager squeaking when he speaks. A passing 4PO droid catches what he said.)

993-4PO: Now! There's no need for such language! You should be ashamed of yourself. Why, will all this civilization around here, you'd think you'd be able to pick up on a little of it...

(Ugly lets out a short grunt, and it's meaning is clear, as the droid shuts up. He lets out a string of growls, and Ninety-nine translates.)

99: Master Ugly cordially suggests that since it seems that you need to repair your ship, you should bring it on over to his grage: Ugly Mechanics Inc. He says they'll have the best people working on it available. You should be satisfied in no time. But he also says that you must act quickly, this is a one time offer only. So, what do you say?

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,