View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 12:35 PM   #614
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((After talking with Redwing, and reading his post. I think I'll end this thread. However I'll let Deac/Redwing start the next one))

Vidar: Good, then come with us.

*The group follows Vidar into a large hangar. A single ship sits there.*

Vidar: This is the Asgardried. The most powerful warship we have ever built. This ship has been equiped with all of our latest advances, and should provide ample protection.

Heimdall, I entrust this to you. *Vidar gives Heimdall the box that contains the Eye of Odin*

Heimdall: Thank you. I will take care of this.

Idun: I will accompany you on this quest. Vidar and Tyr must stay behind. Guy we have moved your ship into the Asgardried's hold. Let us begin.

Vidar: Good luck and have a safe journey

*The Group boards the Asgardried. It rises off the floor and rockets out of the hangar*

Heimdall: The Norn said we should begin at where the Einherjar ended. So let's go there.

*The Asgardried jumps into hyperspace. The quest for the Time Matrix had begun*
---------

*Fenrir look up suddenly, blood drips from his jaws. He leaves the world he just devistated to look for another. His hunger had grown only blood would sastify it.*

Will the company succed in their search for the Time Matrix? What danger lie ahead to confront them? To be continued.....

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,