View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 06:08 PM   #20
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Klai Finn appears in the door way, with both DL-44s in his holsters. He enters slowly, gives a suspicious look at the other patrons beneath his green lensed goggles.

He walks up to the bar, kicks a stool around 180 degees and sits down with the back to his stomach.

Setting blasters on counter for an annoying security droid tapping him, he decides to get a drink, "I'll have a Bantha Blaster. Don't skip out on the Rodian Gin."

Bartender gives him sizzling cup of green liquid that burns the skin upon contact and responds, "As law requires me to, I must admit that I am not responsible for any injuries caused from that drink to you. So don't get any ideas on suein' me for it, outlander!"

Klai smiles grimmly and sets a handful of chits on the counter, "Had no intention of doing so."

Klai turns to Jag and gives him a look, "You look beat. What's your story."

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,