View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 03:19 PM   #150
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*An SAR picks up Flax' and Kur's pod and takes them to the IndependanceII, newly arrived in-system.*

*Once the shuttle lands Flax walks down the ramp, bay goes deadly quiet, the gaurds snap to attention and everyone else freezes.*

Flax: Get back to work, we're in the middle of a battle! *grin*

*The bay relaxes.*

Flax: *To trooper* Take this man to the Brig, take his weapons and leave him with a gaurd.*

*To Kur* We don't have time to sort out your story, you'll be confined until the battle is over. Don't worry our cells aren't anywhere as bad as Lokpihet's.

*Flax heads to the Bridge.*

Flax: Hows it going Admiral?

*Admiral Tarek was an aging Wookie, with a slight stoop and fur mottled grey.

Tarek: <The flagship is destroyed, the other forces continue to fight, we believe the commander escaped the explosion. We have not yet determined the new Flagship.>

Flax: In that case I don't think I'm really needed, I'll com my wife, where is she?

Security: Bay 4, Sir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sophae smiled, she hadn't been afraid for her husband but it was always good to here his voice.*

Sophae: Ok, take his helmet off, now go.

*She studied the young man infront of her, he was quite tall and well built, his resemblance to his uncle was obvious*

*She circled him* So, you are Orhtos Starkiller?

Orhtos: Darkstar.

*Sophae favored him with a small smile and gave a dissmissive wave.*

*She could sense he was almost totally force blind, however, he was quite good looking, Sophae wondered if Deac's hero ethic extended to his nethew.*

Sophae: Orthos, I don't believe we've met, although I've met your uncle. Do you know who I am?

((OSS: Remember, Sophae is absolutly gorgeous, tall, silm, big bright grey-green eyes, dark blond hair.... You get the picture. Currently she's also projecting an aura throguh the force, to which Orthos has no defence.))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,