lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

Post Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video

Hiya! I'm Jericho McCoy and well, I have to say, Psychonauts is definitly a cool game.

Actually, definitly cool game is not even a word that can properly explain it....

Sopendouserly-upewesometastically cool is at least close to what I can describe the game.

Anywho, I noticed that the game didn't get the attention it much more thoroughly deserved, hell, Streets of L.A. got more attention then this masterpiece!(Well, I wouldn't really know, but that game was bad...)

Also, there's another game called Beyond Good and Evil(I played that one first before Psychonauts). It is a totally unique game just like Psychonauts except it gives the player a movie like experience and a serious story, but in a grand new universe.

So, listening to my MP3 of all the music 1GB can hold, one song in particular got to me. It wasn't until I passed under the bridge and met the Mayor of New Egilridge that...

<45 minutes later>

...and after I tranquilized the monkey, that's when I knew how to get this MV going.

ENJOY!

Trip Like We Do
JerichoMcCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
KingCheez
that didnt last because i

Beyond Good and Evil and Psychonauts are both infinitely awesome, when together are so awesome that my eyes melt.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 04:46 PM   #3
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
It's like you like you put a thousand monkies on a thousand typewriters and then blew them up. Awesome.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

Thanks for the feedback.

I was just wondering how I could send this video over to the Tim-man himself...

Or do I have to create more MV's before I can meet him?
Old 07-31-2006, 10:33 PM   #5
Poopdogjr

I liked the video alot. You defiantly picked 2 of the best games for the video. The music was catchy too. I don't know what program you used to make it, I sometime use windows movie maker for stuff. And I know it can be pretty hard to get stuff together like that. Especailly with the lip synching parts. My hat off to you my friend.

Might I also reccomended another great game? Metal Arms: Glitch in the System rocked my socks. And yea send it over to Doublefine. I'm sure they'd like to see some more great fan-stuff.
Poopdogjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #6
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

I used Adobe Premiere Elements to create the video. Took me three days to do[After I finished another BG&E video]. The process was not at all that difficult but a person does have to rest after sizing and re-sizing the shots to move with the song.

By the way, where do I send a DVD over to the main Tim-man or Double-Fine Producs?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #7
Poopdogjr

I've never used adobe premiere, but it turned out great. Just send them a email with a link to your youtube site.
Poopdogjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 11:18 AM   #8
JerichoMcCoy
Lurker

Cool idea. I sent an E-Mail to the info@doublefine.com but I don't think it is the right link to send it too...

Nonetheless, good response all across the board!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Thorney Towers Creativity Room > Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video