lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: bastila naked
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
thegreatjoshini
Rookie
 
thegreatjoshini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 94
Current Game: Legend of Legaia (PSX)
bastila naked

Did I get your attention? I hope so. My question is why is lucasforums.com so politically correct? It is ridiculous for nude mods to be banned from this site just because some Moderators can't handle it. I want an honest to God reason why you think they should be banned and you can't lock this topic because I am not linking to anything at all, so don't even try to go that route. Even if you do I will just create another and another until I get my answer. A nude mod is just as legitimate as any other mod. It just another form of creative expression. The rules need to be changed because if they aren't eventually this community of modding will die. Now don't get me wrong, I am not arguing just for nude mods. That wouldn't make any sense with the point I am making. Nude mods are just one of many types of mods that aren't allowed because of political correctness and they are the most hotly debated. One of my favorite comedians, Bill Maher, had a show at one point called Politically Incorrect. He is my hero because he talked about all the political correctness that is happening and it is just wrong. The US isn't a communist nation, so bring back the nude mods.


I am the hope of the Universe!
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in darkness.
I am truth
ALLY TO GOOD!!! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!
- Super Saiyan Goku
thegreatjoshini is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor
 
Inyri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,505
Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Modding will not die because nobody makes you a nude mod. Go make one yourself if you feel you need the amusement.

Inyri is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
Shem
Master of the Force
 
Shem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 2,902
Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
This is a world wide website, not a U.S. based one. I'll boldly tell you that the reason you want a nude Bastila mod is because you probably have a sexual fantasy with her pixels and want to make it a reality. I could go futher to the reasons why, but I'll leave it at just that because I'm sure everybody knows what the reasons are.

It's not because of political beliefs you want this; you just want to have a reason to get horny. There are porn sites you can visit if you really need get the urge to do what it is you need to do and just pretend it's Bastila since she's a pretend character anyway. Maybe I can suggest a girlfriend.


Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:05 AM   #4
thegreatjoshini
Rookie
 
thegreatjoshini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 94
Current Game: Legend of Legaia (PSX)
You misunderstood my thread. Nude mods aren't the only ones that are banned. Any mod that is politically incorrect will most likely be banned. This needs to change.


I am the hope of the Universe!
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in darkness.
I am truth
ALLY TO GOOD!!! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!
- Super Saiyan Goku
thegreatjoshini is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 01:33 AM   #5
Rogue Nine
*static*
 
Rogue Nine's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 14,654
Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
You misunderstood my thread. Nude mods aren't the only ones that are banned. Any mod that is politically incorrect will most likely be banned. This needs to change.
What other sort of 'politically incorrect' mods do you think should be allowed? Ones that promote violence against specific racial groups? Ones that ridicule different ethnicities? How about mods about religious intolerance? Am I on the right track here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
The other countries of this world of ours aren't half as politically correct as the US
On the Internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
No, dammit, I just want answers. This entirely stems from all the crap I have to deal with working at a toy store. I can get fired for being politically incorrect and telling a customer how stupid he/she is for asking if they can buy a good socket wrench at a toy store.
I'm sorry you have to deal with customers like that, but I fail to see how telling a customer off for not using common sense correlates to naked Bastila mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
If little kid peeks onto an adult topic or website, how is it that it becomes the website owner's or thread creator's responsibility? The kid made a conscious decision to view what he/she viewed. As long as the topic title or website description on a search engine gives you a pretty good idea that the following topic/website is adult oriented then they should be allowed.
Lucasforums.com is not an adult website, nor do we purport ourselves to be. We are a privately-owned website for the purpose of providing a community for fans of LucasArts products. Since we are privately-owned, it is our prerogative to choose what is and what isn't allowed on our website. This is not the United States; this is not a democracy. We choose not to allow game modifications that are, to use your own term, 'politically incorrect' in nature because that is not within our vision for this website.

If you really want your naked Bastila mods or whatever other politically incorrect mods, I'm quite sure they're out there for you to find. The Internet is a really big place, after all. But I can guarantee that you will never find anything of that nature being condoned on this website.




have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 01:37 AM   #6
El Sitherino
The Original.
 
El Sitherino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Planet Funkālnite.
Posts: 14,509
Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
I fail to see how telling a customer off for not using common sense correlates to naked Bastila mods.
What better way to come home, from a bad day at work, than to your woman all nekkid and ****. Before prozac, there were boobs.


“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 01:49 AM   #7
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Sitherino
What better way to come home, from a bad day at work, than to your woman all nekkid and ****. Before prozac, there were boobs.
I'm getting worried about you



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:08 AM   #8
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1
 
JoeDoe 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aeros
Posts: 1,907
I think you should PM a mod or admin about this instead of creating a thread for it. (shouldn't this be on Kavar's Corner? )


JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:09 AM   #9
Shem
Master of the Force
 
Shem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 2,902
Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
You're trying to make it sound like you're not doing this to find a reason to be horny. It's not going to work. There is no good reason to make a nude mod except to get some sexual pleasure. I know Bastila is in demand because countless people think she's so hot and forget that she's a made up pixel character and get confused believing she's real because Jennifer Hale's voice brings her to life.


Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:09 AM   #10
thegreatjoshini
Rookie
 
thegreatjoshini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 94
Current Game: Legend of Legaia (PSX)
No that isn't the reason, Shem. I just chose nude mods for my topic because they are the most hotly debated ones, therefore more discussion would take place and I might possibly finally understand where the political correctness is coming from. You also point that this is a world wide website. This make my point even more valid. The other countries of this world of ours aren't half as politically correct as the US is and therefore makes it so that there is even less of a reason for these types of politically incorrect mods to be banned.


I am the hope of the Universe!
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in darkness.
I am truth
ALLY TO GOOD!!! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!
- Super Saiyan Goku
thegreatjoshini is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:12 AM   #11
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor
 
Inyri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,505
Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
So is this a mod request or your presidential campaign speech?

Inyri is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:18 AM   #12
thegreatjoshini
Rookie
 
thegreatjoshini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 94
Current Game: Legend of Legaia (PSX)
No, dammit, I just want answers. This entirely stems from all the crap I have to deal with working at a toy store. I can get fired for being politically incorrect and telling a customer how stupid he/she is for asking if they can buy a good socket wrench at a toy store. I come home and find out there is more political correctness on the web. Political correctness doesn't belong on the web. If little kid peeks onto an adult topic or website, how is it that it becomes the website owner's or thread creator's responsibility? The kid made a conscious decision to view what he/she viewed. As long as the topic title or website description on a search engine gives you a pretty good idea that the following topic/website is adult oriented then they should be allowed.


I am the hope of the Universe!
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in darkness.
I am truth
ALLY TO GOOD!!! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!
- Super Saiyan Goku
thegreatjoshini is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:42 AM   #13
tk102
Well past expiration date
 
tk102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,766
Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
No, dammit, I just want answers.
Well, since you've been waiting so patiently for the past 30 minutes...

LFNetwork is a group of forums open to the general public who share common interests in Lucasarts/Lucasfilm properties. As you may recall, the films are rated PG/PG-13 while the games are rated T (Teen). The moderating staff uses these ratings as guidelines for making decisions as to what is considered acceptable content and tone. Doing so serves the community's best interests by not arousing the ire of Lucasarts or Lucasfilm and generally making for a lighter, less seedy forum atmosphere.

Game modifications that add nudity fall outside these ratings as well as the tone of the movies and games. If in the future Lucasarts decides to make a sexually explicit M-rated game, the modding community would adjust accordingly. As for now, we're following their lead for examples of acceptable content.

(Moving to the Feedback forum)


tk102 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:21 AM   #14
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor
 
Inyri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,505
Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
So then it's not a mod request.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but nobody here is interested in making nude mods. There's really very little point in making something just to 'stick it to the man.' If you want to do it, go ahead, but don't tell us all we're being hypocrites or "politically correct" simply because we have no interest in seeing -- much less drawing -- Bastila's private bits.

Inyri is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 AM   #15
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord
 
Darth Kalverys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dromund Kaas
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by InyriForge
So then it's not a mod request.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but nobody here is interested in making nude mods. There's really very little point in making something just to 'stick it to the man.' If you want to do it, go ahead, but don't tell us all we're being hypocrites or "politically correct" simply because we have no interest in seeing -- much less drawing -- Bastila's private bits.
I agree with Inyri... what on God's green Earth would cause anybody... even a guy... to create this type of mod? Last time I checked, nudity is a rated R/X thing... depending on the gender of the person... being gay is considered PG/ PG-13 because there are many teens who are homosexuals. I can name several right off the bat who go to my school. It's not rally politcal "correctness" or "incorrectness"... it's based on what this forum is rated... PG-13, as some people have already said. If you wanna do a mod like this, then feel free... just don't share it with us. There are some people on this forum that are below the age of 13, just think about how their parent's would feel if they saw them viewing a rated R/X site just because moderators allowed nudity mods...

Sorry if this post makes little sense... it's 2:34 in the morning here, I'm very tired.
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:26 AM   #16
thegreatjoshini
Rookie
 
thegreatjoshini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 94
Current Game: Legend of Legaia (PSX)
Someone just lock this thread since everyone around here has lost whatever sense of courage they were born with.


I am the hope of the Universe!
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in darkness.
I am truth
ALLY TO GOOD!!! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!
- Super Saiyan Goku
thegreatjoshini is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:41 AM   #17
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...
 
jonathan7's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 3,676
Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
Someone just lock this thread since everyone around here has lost whatever sense of courage they were born with.
Do you not think you are greatly over-exagerating? This is a PG-13 forum, hence the reason nude mods aren't allowed here; although for the life of me I can't understand why you would want to see computer game charachters nude.

As for courage, what are you on about? Name an example of a mod not being added because of political correctness? There is for the record Revans untold love story around here; which I think involves, Cath and Male Revan, and Bastilia and Female Revan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
The rules need to be changed because if they aren't eventually this community of modding will die.
You gotta be kidding; you realise these forums have happilt exsisted without you and with these rules for like the past 4 years, given that why do you think it suddenly needs to change? Secondly, the community will eventual die out as the games get older and older.... Thirdly; there isnt really a market for nude mods, very few people want nude mods; funnily enough I don't play a Star Wars game to see nudity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
The US isn't a communist nation, so bring back the nude mods.
Right, you really haven't thought that through... Whats wrong with a Communist nation? Indeed I would somewhat wager, Political Correctness isn't a problem in China, given that 1 couple 1 child is very politically incorrect by western standard. What does nudity have with political correctness? Face it mate your a horndog Do you see any nudes in any Star Wars movies? Do you see any in games? If your soo desperate for a nude Bastilia, why don't you do the mod yourself?



"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by jonathan7; 12-31-2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: More gems...
jonathan7 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 01:04 AM   #18
El Sitherino
The Original.
 
El Sitherino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Planet Funkālnite.
Posts: 14,509
Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
Did I get your attention? I hope so. My question is why is lucasforums.com so politically correct? It is ridiculous for nude mods to be banned from this site just because some Moderators can't handle it. I want an honest to God reason why you think they should be banned and you can't lock this topic because I am not linking to anything at all, so don't even try to go that route. Even if you do I will just create another and another until I get my answer. A nude mod is just as legitimate as any other mod. It just another form of creative expression. The rules need to be changed because if they aren't eventually this community of modding will die. Now don't get me wrong, I am not arguing just for nude mods. That wouldn't make any sense with the point I am making. Nude mods are just one of many types of mods that aren't allowed because of political correctness and they are the most hotly debated. One of my favorite comedians, Bill Maher, had a show at one point called Politically Incorrect. He is my hero because he talked about all the political correctness that is happening and it is just wrong. The US isn't a communist nation, so bring back the nude mods.
  • No.
  • It's not because we can't handle it.
  • Because nudity mods aren't our thing?
  • I'll lock what I damn well please.
  • I got nothing to do all day, might entertain me.
  • K.
  • No, it's tits (awkward mounds of polygons and poorly painted textures) in a game.
  • Don't care.
  • Glad to hear it, means you might not just be a perv.
  • I agree.
  • Oh really, do tell?
  • Yeah, I used to watch it quite a lot.
  • Yeah, I know, show with Bill Maher.
  • This isn't the U.S. it's a forum, on the internet.

Also, I lol'd


“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 02:13 AM   #19
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Some advice thegreatjoshini, it is a good thing to not post when emotionally charged, thoughts as well as the words that come forth in that state do not flow properly when you do. Perhaps if you had calmed down some, from your bad day at work or whatever, you would have seen the complete and utter silliness/futility of your point and not brought it up at all.

Just my 2 cents.


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 07:33 AM   #20
Corinthian
Banned
 
Corinthian's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,165
I'm inclined to think this guy is just messing with us, and/or a troll. And the sheer absurdity of it IS pretty funny.
Corinthian is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #21
Wacky Jack
Rookie
 
Wacky Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 50
i did some research about the PG-13 issue and found this...just some info i think all of you should read since you're all making a big deal about the board being PG-13
i don't agree with the idea of a nude mod, but there really isn't anything wrong with it on a PG-13 rating as long as it isn't sexually oriented. a naked person running around fighting sith with a lightsaber isn't something to get worked up about


"Hey, just because patience is a virtue, that doesn't mean impatience is a vice."
--Corran Horn
--I, Jedi
Wacky Jack is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #22
Lordjedi
Forumite
 
Lordjedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 509
Yeah I agree why would someone make a nude mod? It doesn't go right with star wars! I don't know if this guy is trying to make a point or try to crack a joke or is sick
Lordjedi is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 03:16 PM   #23
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Sorry, but your question is a little...absurd... why would someone even want that. It's a video game character.

Rev7 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 04:19 PM   #24
darthriddick
Rookie
 
darthriddick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Under. A. Large. Rock! *O_o'
Posts: 223
Current Game: Kotor 1
Well now.. This was an interesting thread. ^_^

Aaannyway.

There is nothing wrong with nudity, only in a very few country's is nudity considered "Bad". (BY THE WAY FOLKS, WE ARE ALL NAKED!) just i case one or two of you didn't notice, there is this thing called skin underneath the cloths you wear.

Nudity in video games as long as it's not porn is perfectly fine with me. It's not very interesting in my opinion to have a naked bastila, and i'd probably keep her cloths on most of the time. (Low Defense rating otherwise..) 6-^

if someone were to make a nude bastila skin, that actually had in game consequent's, like carth walking into the room and acting all embarrassed, or bastila seducing sith troopers in game, well that might be kinda funny, and it would be realistic.

The forums are rated PG-13....
Yeah so? Ok, i mean yes, the rating system (which i believe is crude, and useless), doesn't allow for nudity. fine. i guess there might be one or two people out there who would be offended by this. Though i don't really know why. (as long as it's just nudity, not porn.)
i'm not offended, but i guess i could see how someone else might be.

thegreatjoshini you did kinda go about this the wrong way.
#1 you seemed to be accusing us. (the modding community. BAAAD way to start)

#2 Give us more example of OTHER politically incorrect threads/mods, that have been banned.

#3 (relates to #2) Cuz if u DON't U LOok LiKe Horny ToAd. Xp

#4 do some research before posting something like this, so you don't get caught in arguments.

anyway, was kinda interesting to see this thread, thegreatjoshini does have one good point . you don't see threads like THIS one very often. ^_^

darthriddick is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 05:01 PM   #25
Shotgunner
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 51
I freely admit that I once had and used the nude patch for Tomb Raider Gold, but that was when I was like, what 15? Since then, I've loaded it twice - once becuase a friend of mine did not believe me that someone had once made such a mod, and the second to see the look on my buddy's face when he was drunk(needless to say, he laughed so hard he puked). I don't load it up anymore, more by choice than by not having an internal floppy drive. To be honest, I'm not sure if I even have the floppy disk it was on anymore.

As for whatever REAL reasons you may or may not have, those are your business.

As for why there are restriction for these forums - these forums are PG-13. 'Nuff said.

Overall, I see no problems with making a "nude whoever" mod or patch - but it is not something the general population of the modding community would even seriously consider, even as a gag. If I knew enough about modding, I'd make one as a personal request, BUT I am NOT a modder, and I would NOT post it as an official project.

I understand your beef with "the man", but until YOU are in charge of things, you got to play by the established rules.

I'm not trying to be an *** - I'm just stating that your only options are to either deal with the restrictions here, or to leave.

Wacky Jack, nudity, even partial nudity are considered forms of pornography. And The Man aka George Lucas would **** his multi-million dollar pants if he ever saw a report of nude mods avaliable here and promptly shut the forums down. Even if nudity falls within the bounds of PG-13 it is not acceptable here. Besides, these forums are a privledge, not a right. None of us are going to risk doing ANYTHING to have Lucas order these forums closed, no way no how. And before anyone says Lucas has no say, may I remind you that the address is www.LUCASforums.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
No, dammit, I just want answers. This entirely stems from all the crap I have to deal with working at a toy store. I can get fired for being politically incorrect and telling a customer how stupid he/she is for asking if they can buy a good socket wrench at a toy store. I come home and find out there is more political correctness on the web. Political correctness doesn't belong on the web. If little kid peeks onto an adult topic or website, how is it that it becomes the website owner's or thread creator's responsibility? The kid made a conscious decision to view what he/she viewed. As long as the topic title or website description on a search engine gives you a pretty good idea that the following topic/website is adult oriented then they should be allowed.
As far as not being able ot tell customers off when they ask stupid questions - it's the worse part of retail. And before you even THINK of saying I have no idea what it is like, I worked in a Wal Mart for 6 years, 2 of which was while I was still in high school. If anything I think I have a better idea of how stupid customers can be than you do.

As for any child that "wanders" onto an adult website, well, I don't think any website will be shut down if 8 year old Little Johnny were to wander onto one of them, for the sole fact that the parents would be asked, in a courtroom, "Why was he givin unlimited access to your computer?" or "If you know there are adult-themed websites on the internet, why did you not take any steps to ensure that Little Johnny did not accidently find one?" Sorry, but that comment doesn't hold water either - there are enough programs avaliable for purchase, and as freeware, to completely block any and all access to adult themed websites. In fact, Windows Firewall, which comes with like EVERY brand new PC, has an option to block certian types of content.

Well, it seems that you have gotten your answers. No one here will make such a mod for general release. Other than myself, MAYBE a few would make one as a private equest.

El Sitherino - how true LOL

I apologize for the ranting - sometimes I get too heated about certian topics.

Last edited by Shotgunner; 12-31-2007 at 05:10 PM. Reason: typo correction
Shotgunner is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #26
*Don*
Rookie
 
*Don*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Compton
Posts: 205
A nude mod?

U kno how much controversy that would cause?

Just look at the "Hot Coffee" mod for the GTA games.

Do u really want Star Wars games to become rated "Adults Only"?


"Any fool with a d*ck can make a child, but it takes a real man to raise one..."
- Boyz N The Hood
*Don* is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 09:50 PM   #27
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor
 
Inyri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,505
Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
In all fairness, *Don*, a generic nude mod and the Hot Coffee mod are very different animals.

Inyri is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 10:06 PM   #28
The Doctor
Retired
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,415
Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Ok, you got them, mate. The Administration of LucasForums are uptight communist scumbags, who only ban nude mods because they fear political incorrectness.

But they're still the Administration. Unless you can organise an effective revolution, you might as well either live with it or emigrate.

See, the thing is, you obviously haven't looked very hard if you're serious about feasting your eyes on some Basti-boob. They're out there. Get off your ass and Google it, if you're really that starved for pixelised titties.
The Doctor is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2007, 10:37 PM   #29
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
 
Jae Onasi's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,912
Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
OK, I think we've pretty much exhausted this topic. Josh--starting a new thread on this same topic will be viewed as spam and will be handled accordingly.


From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Starwarsknights.com > Feedback > bastila naked

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.