lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Han wont go alone to Vergesso Asteroids
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
rjalbert32
Rookie

Han wont go alone to Vergesso Asteroids

Hi all. I have defeated every single planet available to me currently where the game has progressed to and my last thing to finish before game will progress is to get Han to the asteroid belt and blow something up. There is nothing else at the belt and I am only sending him in alone, no ships or tanks trying to go with him, and the spots light up above the planet, but he won't travel there. What am I missing???
rjalbert32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
johnsonadam
Lurker

Han to Vergesso

I've got exactly the same issue. I don't know what to do. I've got Han alone and every other planet conquered and productive. What should I do next?
johnsonadam is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
minilogoguy18
Rookie

Bumping this up cause I have got the same prob, all planets at this point in the campaign are conquered. Did the mission a couple of times and failed now it just flat out wont let me go there.
minilogoguy18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Han wont go alone to Vergesso Asteroids