lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help, before I force crush this game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
terrapinstation
Lurker

Help, before I force crush this game

Let's see, I got this game xmas morning. I've been trying to cross the f'n junk chasm thing ever since. Either there's a glitch in my game, I"m missing something, or it's simply impossible. Regardless, after 4 months, I'm about ready to break this game in half. How the hell do you do it??? I"m at the part (right after the saved game point), where i kill a few droids, and pull that 'ledge' down. Now, when I do successfully jump onto that ledge (which happens about 1 out of 10 times), I'm absolutely stuck. What is the secret to getting past this point??? The jump seems to be impossible. Do i have to raise that ledge up (while I'm on it) or something? Please help! I swear, I've never been so frustrated w/ a game in my life!
terrapinstation is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Which version are you playing? Sounds like the Xbox 360 or PS3 version, but it's always nice to include that as people aren't mind readers and there are differences between game consoles.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Dihilus
Lurker

Question

Believe it or not, I think I know what you are talking about and where you are. Are you at the point where the tall scrap droids are fighting the scrap yard scavengers? Like, you're sitting at a tall ledge and you can see them fighting before you even jump down?
Dihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Deadshot#1
Rookie

Current Game: SW: BFII
I had no problem getting past that part. just thought id put that out there, not that it helped any. =)
Deadshot#1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius

Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot#1 View Post
I had no problem getting past that part. just thought id put that out there, not that it helped any. =)
Way to rub it in the poor guys face.

Look at a walkthrough to see how you're supposed to get past it, if you still can't, try restarting the level, if it happens again, I'd go to the store you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #6
GalenMarek
Rookie

try an another disk, it's helped me
GalenMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
Klw
Rookie

He's obviously at the part where you have to pull down a piece of metal to cross a chasm. Here's what you should do: jump-jump-dash to get to the top of the piece of metal, then perform a jump-jump-dashing blast (a very cheap combo) to get all the way across. Really, I think you only need to do a jump-jump-dash, but if you add the combo on the end, you're guaranteed to get across and then some. You'll need this combo to get at a holocron or two later on anyway.
Klw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #8
TheChosen0ne
Rookie

Current Game: Rebel Raiders
Whoa This is not the ps2 version! Not even been to that part, even though i beat the game and died (obviously)
TheChosen0ne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2009, 08:47 AM   #9
Agincourt
Banned

There are three objectives you need to accomplish:

1. Use Force lightning on the reactor/generator to the far left of the chasm
2. After that, a huge droid boss should form that you have to defeat
3. Go to the ledge at the far right and use Force grip on the outcrop near the reactor/generator

After that, you'll have a bridge to the next area of the map
Agincourt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Lord Vader's Chamber > Help, before I force crush this game