lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Extras
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
ARC Cody
Rookie

Extras

Hi everyone.
I recently got RC and played through almost to the end. I was getting a little tired of it in the final Kashyykk missions and I wanted to see the Temura Morrisson interview so I went to the Movies folder and somehow, somehow managed to delete all the movies apart from the BG one . I don't know what to do and need some help! Maybe someone could upload the videos for me? Or suggest another way? Please help out a fellow gamer.

They're not in the recycle bin, I checked.

Last edited by ARC Cody; 04-10-2010 at 11:42 AM.
ARC Cody is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Gamma097
Rookie

You can watch the extras on YouTube. Here's the interview one.
View page
YouTube Video
Hope that helps.

Join Carbonite Modders | Carbonite Modders Site | ARC Trooper Mod Updates
If you would like to voice a character in the ARC Trooper Mod, please send me a private message, and I'll see what I can do.
If you have any Mandalorian songs like Vode An, Rage of the Shadow Warriors, or Gra'tua Cuun on your MP3 or computer, paste this to your signature.
Gamma097 is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
ARC Cody
Rookie

Well, it's nice to finally see the video, but I still want them back ingame. I don't suppose downloading the videos and putting them in the folder would work? I have this perfectionist streak where I have to make everything right and this annoys me to no end.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Does Republic Commando give you the option to save your game data as a file to your computer after uninstalling it so you do not have to start all the way from the beginning if you ever choose to re-instaling it? Some games do, and if it does simply do that and re-install it. It's annoying I know, but there really is no other way to do it that I can think of unless someone sends you the files.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
ARC Cody
Rookie

My CD has a big scratch and I can't reinstall it , I'm using a crack to play it. Normally I don't do this but since I own the game I figure its justifiable.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Let's take this to private messages.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
Normally I don't do this but since I own the game I figure its justifiable.
It is most certainly not 'jusitifiable'. Not only is sharing/distributing original assets from the game a violation of the EULA, it is a violation of our forum rules, and also potentially illegal.

The extras you have mentioned are viewable on YouTube (which, I might add, is also another EULA violation). As such, thread locked.

Astor is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Tech Support > Extras