lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: After Tinkering aimlessly, ect...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-24-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
Coruscant
Lurker

Thumbs up After Tinkering aimlessly, ect...

Well, i've modded many games before but nothing as... forgiving as this. I've tinkered very hard, acting like i've known all along what im doing and never has it crashed. See, all I want to do is make every planet (that is not either of the 3 factions starting planets) populated (with the black sun pirates) so it isnt so easy for the AI and me to go around conquering by sending a single squad of stormtroopers to every which planet. Ive seen a mod that has done this... I've tried inserting the pirates starting forces code into the XML I am using (which is also another Galactic Conquest, it is unmodded except for the fact that all 3 factions start from 1 planet, while all others are just waiting to be conquered with 1 stormtrooper, too easy) It doesnt work, as i've almost expected. How do I accomplish this?
Coruscant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > After Tinkering aimlessly, ect...