lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rebellion AI
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
Gath88
Lurker

Unhappy Rebellion AI

This problem carried over from the original EaW, and its a bit frustrating.

Whenever I play as the ZC or Empire, the Rebellion "mysteriously" reaches Tech 5 in an instant. By Day 5 the AI is raiding my planets with Garm Bel Iblis and attacking my stations with B-Wings and Ackbar.
Changing the difficulty doesn't seem to be doing anything, aside from the length of the attack and how much force he's using.

In addition to this, the AI for the Empire and Rebellion both never use Imperial Star Destroyers or Mon Calamari Cruisers (aside from the heroes), though the ZC uses its capital ships plenty.

I see others have the second problem I named, but I don't see anything on the first.
I like a good challenge from the AI, but not at the expense of cheating.
Gath88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Rebellion AI

Tags
ai empire rebellion zc