lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who is the most powerful jedi knight ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
battle111
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR and LOTRO
Cool Guy Who is the most powerful jedi knight ?

Hey everyone ! can l ask u who is the most powerful jedi knight ? l wonted to start a Poll but think that is best for everybody to write who is the most powerfull jedi knight reather then choosing in a Poll.
battle111 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
Mandalore5
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War:Thrawn's Revenge
I'd say Revan post-redemption - he understands both light and dark, and can do whatever required to protect the galaxy.

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Mandalore5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
battle111
Forumite

Hmmmmm Revan yes true he understands light and dark

Last edited by battle111; 10-30-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
I am putting my vote behind Satele Shan. Grand Master of the Jedi Council, the youngest jedi to do so. Survived the Great Galactic War, and she is a decendant of Bastila Shan and Revan. Maybe by a few generations, but that is still an impressive pedigree.

ON a second thought, would the Revan bloodline rival that of the Skywalker bloodline for most influential on the galaxy? Two very different time periods, but are they equal?

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
battle111
Forumite

Smile Hmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootheOperator View Post
I am putting my vote behind Satele Shan. Grand Master of the Jedi Council, the youngest jedi to do so. Survived the Great Galactic War, and she is a decendant of Bastila Shan and Revan. Maybe by a few generations, but that is still an impressive pedigree.

ON a second thought, would the Revan bloodline rival that of the Skywalker bloodline for most influential on the galaxy? Two very different time periods, but are they equal?
Maiby but still you speak the true Satele Shan has Revan's bloodline but Skywalkers also is a powerfull bloodline but l don't known if they equel hmmm
now interested
Old 11-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
Mandalore5
Rookie

I'd say they are equal, if not with Revan being superior - if Revan hadn't created his holocron, Darth Bane would never have discovered the Rule of Two, and the Sith would've been destroyed long ago - and that would mean the Skywalker bloodline wouldn't have any significance, as there would be no Empire.

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Old 11-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #7
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore5 View Post
I'd say they are equal, if not with Revan being superior - if Revan hadn't created his holocron, Darth Bane would never have discovered the Rule of Two, and the Sith would've been destroyed long ago - and that would mean the Skywalker bloodline wouldn't have any significance, as there would be no Empire.
That is kind of a chicken before the egg argument. If things would have gone differently from the beginning of people using the force, it might have ended up that none of them existed.

I am talking about the accomplishments of each bloodline. The Revan bloodline was more the pioneer of the two, but the things that Revan had done, (for arguments sake, i am including Bastila Shan in this to, because you can't have a Revan bloodline without the mother of Revan's Children), do they outweigh the accomplishments of the Skywalker bloodline (including Luke, and his children, as well as Leia and her children). The Skywalker line accomplished a lot, while also being pawns in a bigger game by a more powerful sith. But in the end still "brought balance to the force" and included "the chosen one"

I can also argue that even though Anakin was "the chosen one", Revan still had a bigger impact on the galaxy for what he had done to stop Lord Vitiate, Emperor of the Sith. While Anakin did bring "balance to the force" by killing the last trained, and true sith lord, it was only for a short while. The galaxy was once again plunged into war between the Jedi and the Sith.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
Mandalore5
Rookie

True - purely quantitively, the Skywalker bloodline did more (though there are more Skywalkers, so that has to be considered).
I have my own theory that Revan is in fact the true chosen one - while Anakin destroyed the Sith (for a time), that wouldn't balance it so much as bring it totally into the light. Revan created a Sith empire, then destroyed it - he also trained as both Jedi and Sith, and served them both. That would make him truly balanced.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
battle111
Forumite

hmmmmm

interesting theory mandalore5!!

Who you are light or dark hmm!!!

Old 12-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
I will be the most powerful Jedi ever! >

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #11
scramjetbooster
Rookie

Show spoiler

....And Cade Skywalker is the only one who
spoiler:
can heal rakghoul disease

Last edited by scramjetbooster; 12-22-2012 at 04:19 AM.
scramjetbooster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Panaka is the most powerful Jedi ever. It's a very well known fact.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #13
scramjetbooster
Rookie

^lol

scramjetbooster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Who is the most powerful jedi knight ?

Tags
jedi alliance, star wars movies