lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 1 Travel issue that I can't fix
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
Liklak
Lurker

Exclamation KOTOR 1 Travel issue that I can't fix

Hi everyone,

I've stumbled across an issue where I can't travel to planets other than Yavin or Dantooine. Every time I go through the cutscene after using the starmap, I end up in a random room of the ebon hawk with the door blacked over and there being an invisible thing on the floor I can activate called "cutstart" that doesn't do anything.

I've tried without any mods active, with a new character, and tried wiping my chars stuff back to level one with kse, but nothing seems to have fixed this issue so any help would be appreciated.

I'd post a screenshot, but every time I try it's always just a black screen saved.

Just in case it helps,
Show spoiler

Last edited by Liklak; 07-02-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to put spoiler on the thread so I hid the possible spoiler
Liklak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > KOTOR 1 Travel issue that I can't fix