lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Enrico
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-14-2002, 12:33 AM   #1
momichico

Angry Enrico

I need help.
I'm in the power room, how i can open the doors?
Thk
momichico is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2002, 09:37 AM   #2
eloqui

Turn on the power:
spoiler:
In the power room, you need to use one of the consoles to program in a sequence using the coloured shapes that directs the repair drone to the lens (which is lying on the floor), picks it up, then places it into the pinnacle that is missing its lens. I can't remember the actual sequence, but it's more fun to work it out for yourself, anyway. The second console activates the repair drone. Once the power is activated, you will be able to open the doors.

If you don't know how to open the doors:
spoiler:
The coloured rods that you pick up here and there have the key to the door of the matching colour. Enter the sequence of shapes that you find on the rods (examine them) into the consoles by the appropriate door.

Hope this helps!
eloqui is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > The Dig Museum > General > Hints and Tips > Enrico