lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Using mission editor to make multiplayer missions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-16-2002, 04:57 PM   #1
SlipStream

Question Using mission editor to make multiplayer missions

I read through this forum and I was wondering if there is anyway to make missions with a 3rd party editor (like New Horizon) for multiplayer. I wanted to do this...because if you look at all ship when you start a new skirmish, they are all in pretty orginzed lines, at preset distances. A group of gun turrets you make to protect a starbase is in a nice formation a few meters apart unstead of evenly distributed around the base. Stuff like this is what i want to fix. If there is anyone out there that might have an answer for me, I would greatly aprecate any help you can provide.

I have noticed many things go un noticed here...so hopefully if im complete with my question you might take the few moments it would take to right a few sentances that would give me an answer (and possably how to do it?). Thx...

- Someone once told me that he who laughs last laughs best. Well what if your not laughing?
SlipStream is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Editing Corner > Using mission editor to make multiplayer missions