lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RPG: Enemies of the Force
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-27-2003, 08:11 PM   #41
Sky Master

Yes, and DF and JO and MTS. Kamor is Kyle's grandson.
Sky Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2003, 09:50 PM   #42
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Rey: Valin, Jedi or no, are we going to keep sitting here until the universe collapses on itself? Are we going planetside, or what?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2003, 08:38 AM   #43
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

We were going to but new people arrived and we did not knew anything about them (now with the BIOs, we do) so we couldnt talk to them properly (i didnt knew what they where jedi, smuggler..)

I'll continue latter - Keiran Halcyon (not mazar )

I, JEDI
Keiran Halcyon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2003, 01:03 PM   #44
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

- 'Wonderful' - Horn mourned
- 'What happens Master?' - Mazar asked
- 'I have just realised that with the Golden Eagle here we cannot go down the planet unnoticed... wait let's try something' - Horn switched on the com unit - 'Kamor, put your ship under ours and be ready for a tractor beam attach'

- 'Ah i see, i hope it works...' - Mazar sounded doubtfully.

The Golden Eagle moved into position and Horn activated the Tractor beam. Now the two ship were attached as one. Valin Horn switched off all systems.

- 'Mazar use that power to move the ship as you will with a shadow bomb while i cloak us with the Jedi techniques Master Luke taught us. Everyone else help us, we are going to need all your strenght.' - Horn ordered

All the Jedi put concentrated faces. The ships slowly started to fade and move. From inseide the c ockpit, the Planet Ord Mantell was becaming bigger every minute. In half an Hour they were crossing the atmosphere.

- 'There looks a nice place to land' -Mazar said
- 'Ok guys, there we go, Mazar better you land neatly, this pile of junk is our only hope to leave the planet' - Valin said

- 'I'll try my best..' - Mazar answered
- 'NO! Do or do not, there...' Everyone shouted
- 'I know i know... I'll do it' - Mazar joked

The two ships separated and landed with a small thump.

Everyone looked exhausted. Horn was the first to speak. - ' OK lest get those speederbikes and let's go to the the City of Ord Servill'

I, JEDI
Old 01-28-2003, 09:20 PM   #45
Sky Master

Kamor examined his bike. Fast...just not enough. He moved some wires to other places. There. Faster, deadlier...and more explodable. He boarded and moved off, waiting at the edge of the hill for the others. He needed a disguise. Because of his relatives he was well known. He doned a large flight helmet and changed the rest of his body with the force. "May the force be with us!"
Old 01-29-2003, 06:25 AM   #46
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

The others joined kamor.

'Let's go'- Valin ordered.

The five speederbikes roared and moved towards the city.

I, JEDI
Old 01-29-2003, 05:26 PM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*catches up with the 5 on his own speeder bike*
"Sorry I'm late, I was sent here by the New Republic. Indirect message caught me in mid-hyperspace flight"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2003, 10:59 PM   #48
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((they brought the bikes, right? Just making sure I remember rightly ))

*Rey's bike is of a very outdated model, but he flies it expertly, as if accustomed to it*

Rey: Ord Servill. Never been there. Have any of you? What's it like?

Old 01-30-2003, 07:23 AM   #49
Sky Master

"I've been to this planet before but not that city. I heard it is a popular place for the three eyed aliens who origonate from Malastare. Now, about these assasinations, could this be some new reward placed on our heads by the Vong? I heard a rumor that they are getting ready for their revenge...on us Jedi."
Old 01-30-2003, 12:40 PM   #50
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

(Keiran -> i invented the city, in case you are wondering. Why that name? becasue Mantell is similar to Mantel (table cloth) in Spanish and napkin is Servilleta in Spanish ->servill
Lets forget the Yuzzan Vong, since we do not know if they left or stayed in the galaxy after the war))

'Well, I have been there, and not a nice place to take a walk' - Horn explained.

'This planet it a Junkyand' - Mazar said wrinkling his nose

'It is still a good place to find information'- Horn explained - 'Let's go our contact should be expecting us'

I, JEDI
Old 01-30-2003, 04:22 PM   #51
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
[Sorry, Haven't posted in a while]

*Furro mounts a speeder bike. He smiles*

My dad loved these...*sniff* Let's go...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2003, 10:14 PM   #52
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Rey: Is it time for us to be clued in a bit more on what's going on here? What does your contact know about the two missing Jedi?

Old 01-31-2003, 02:07 PM   #53
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

* Jedi? what Jedi? *

'Ok, let's see how much time we have...uh-oh, Mazar, What time is it?- Valin asked with a puzzled face

'1300'- Mazar answered

'Phew, i'm relieved now, my stupid clock stopped. Well we will not met our contact in one our i thoug we were late but it seems we are not' - Horn said Joking . and failing miserably. No one laughed and Rey stared at him.

'Ok, ok let's find a Cantina i'll buy you all a round and explain the mission a little bit more...- Horn invited

'Well i think i can use some fun, but let's find a decent place i d not like dark places with creepy patrons and music' - Mazar said.

'ok let me see my datapad... here it is called the 'Dagobah's hut' seems nice isn't it? it has four lightsabers.. that's something...' Well. let's go'- Valin said

The restaurant was near, they did not had to take a cab. The streets were full of people and anyone noticed the casual clothed men walking for it. (we have casual clothes ok?)They arrived in few minutes.

'Well at least inside it doesn't stink that bad- Mazar noted.

'Let's take a sit and order a light meal'- Valin said

The got one in far from the center of the room, but they had a wide angle to look.

'Well as you know we are in Ord Mantell, in the city of Ord Servill and waiting for a contact. We are looking for two missing Jedi. They are Silvi Amed and Wil Joon (i'll post bios of them later). They were in this planet. looking for the same - other missing jedi, when they stopped to report. They were working with a new republic spy team, the 'Trickies', wich also lost some members. Our contact is one of them, i never met him, but i have this holo of him'.- Valin showed the others the recording, a tall dark haired man that looked like a panther in his movements, the quality of stealth. We are here to gather information, find our frineds and if we can stop these murderings. Any questions?' Horn asked.

I, JEDI
Old 01-31-2003, 05:02 PM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"yeah, do you know the contact's name?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-01-2003, 07:56 AM   #55
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

'Nodody does. They are a special unti. They have no identification. They are always getting forged ID Card. Best for being undetected.' - Valin Horn explained.

I, JEDI
Old 02-01-2003, 11:59 AM   #56
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"any chance the guys who dissapeared might have been found out?"

Old 02-01-2003, 12:13 PM   #57
Sky Master

Kamor leaned forward. "Could this...contacts be members of criminal gangs such as Black Sun?"
Old 02-01-2003, 01:58 PM   #58
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Furro interjects*

Black Sun? I though they died out years ago... I'm worried about the Darkstar cult...

Old 02-01-2003, 06:10 PM   #59
Sky Master

"Well, they've survived a Sith slaughter about 75 years ago, another about 20 years later and a large raid made by Rogue squadron and Han Solo that ended their prince's rule and survived."
Old 02-01-2003, 06:58 PM   #60
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

(( @ Keiran ))

*Rey doesn't say anything. He only listens to the others, soaking up information*

Old 02-03-2003, 02:44 PM   #61
Keiran Halcyon
The Man Who Lost Ithor

- 'No no' . you are getting paranoic. This unit is the most reiable on the New Republic, although little is know about them.

The waiters bring the meal.

'That looks good' - Mazar said with a hint of hope.

Everyone started to eat.

I, JEDI
Old 02-09-2003, 03:16 PM   #62
Sky Master

Half way through his meal, Kamor took out a datapad and typed in a few keys. Then he bite his lip. They all knew he was looking up beings, mechines, conditions and animals that had a reputation for hiding from and/or neutralizing Jedi and the datapad was hooked up to both the old Order's main computer found in an old building, the Imperial library and the New Order's main computer. He found a few files of interest. "The Crystal Star files, The Vong Files, Esalamery, Dowsnd, and other creatures against the force: The perfect guide, How to hid from the force: a guide of protection from Jedi and Sith." (I never saw the names in person, so don't abuse me) He then switched to the old Imperial library. "Just files on Esalmery and clones." He then switched to the old Republic/Jedi libraries. "NOTHING! Besides on clones."
Old 02-10-2003, 02:04 PM   #63
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Furro takes a bite*

Not bad...

*Runs to the restroom. Returns a few minutes later*

Damn! Cheese! Don't they know I'm lacose intolerant?

Old 02-10-2003, 04:04 PM   #64
Sky Master

Kamor put away his Datacard and took out a lightsaber unlike any other they had seen. It had several smal holes around a larger one. He took off the metal grid and ajusted some pieces and put it away. He then took out a Holocron Crystal and examined it for a while before puting the crystal away. "Can't find a buyer or a proper energy channel." (These facts may prove important in the future).
Old 03-01-2003, 09:06 PM   #65
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*A tall man gets up from the bar and walks to the group.*

Tall man: "I'd advise you to leave immedately. Or you might make some unpleasent friends in a few short minutes."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #66
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*reaches down to his blaster and pulls the saftey off*
"What makes you say that?"

Old 03-01-2003, 09:23 PM   #67
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Tall man: "Becuase," *tilts head and shows earpiece* "Its my job to know..."
Old 03-12-2003, 07:47 AM   #68
Sky Master

Kamor removed a weapon from his belt and showed the man a DarkTrooper gun with many recent modifications. "I'll be the judge on what's healthy for us."
Old 03-12-2003, 02:27 PM   #69
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Tall Man: "Well, I'm not threatened on your 'little gun' there but don't say that I didn't warn you..."

*The tall man leaves the pub*

Old 03-17-2003, 06:34 PM   #70
Sky Master

Kamor ignored the strangers remark for this very gun had ended the life of 1,469 vong and
even more imperials. Instead, he leaned forward. "I've recently been exploring the outer rim and I found a strange thing.
I had just flown past the Marvor Starcluster when I began picking up readings of ion gases. When I went to check it out, a planet was there, several bernt-out engines. I investigated it. The natives called the planet Zonama and the intelligent, telepathic tissue on it is called Zecoat. I later looked up info on Zecoat on the Old Republic's Jedi Exploration files. Little is known about it but...a jedi called Vargar (linked to an assationation attempt several years ago) visited it and was captured by the Vong attacking it. Obi-wan Kenobi and Anikin Skywalker investigated and bought a ship from them but it was destroyed in a fight with rogue Republic troops and it then, jetted off into the depths of space. Its ship-making industries are supposed to be the best in the galaxy. They use alive material on their ships like the Vong but its more like plants than Coral. They stopped making them after they left their realm."
Old 03-17-2003, 06:51 PM   #71
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*A group of individuals walk down the street, all equiping the same stormtrooper rifles. A fairly large precentage of them appear to be wearing a modified version of s stormtrooper suit, but the armour was more durable but fitted much looser then the old type, one more distinictive disciption was the armour was black. As the rest rest wore cloaks.*

((Not exactly sith nor Dark Jedi, hence they have no sabers...
and that also rules out them being Imperials ))

Old 03-21-2003, 08:37 PM   #72
Sky Master

Kamor sticks his head out a window. "We've got trouble." He set up a rapid fire mode Wookie tripod mounted crossbow. "Time to crash their party."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > RPG: Enemies of the Force