lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: It's Me, Suuri Yksl! You Gotta Help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-25-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
Das Mole

It's Me, Suuri Yksl! You Gotta Help!

i accidentally logged out and i had cookies on. cookies shut off on me and i don't know my password! i've tried the forgotten your password thing with both my email addresses, and neither have received a thing about what my password is! someone help!

or should i just not post w/ suuri anymore and remain das mole. that's what i'd change my username to if i could.

JUST PLEASE, SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN ANSWER! SHOULD I CONTACT LUCASFORUMS OR WHAT?! !!!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-25-2003, 07:44 PM   #2
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Actually this belongs here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisp...s=&forumid=217

I would move it there myself, but I don't have that power. Sorry about your problem.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2003, 04:16 PM   #3
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
I could change the Suuri Yksl email address and then have the password emailed to you. What email addy do you want it sent to?
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2003, 04:42 PM   #4
Mo Goya

Send it to Garchie90@aol.com

sorry about logging on w/ this username. it's the one that is immediately in front of me.

thanx!
Mo Goya is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2003, 09:18 PM   #5
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Ok, you should get an email with some info in it.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2003, 01:03 AM   #6
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
Uh, hey everyone. I'm not sure that it's going to e-mail you about it if the first address didn't work. I think a few admins agreed to disable some e-mailing features on the forums, but I'm not sure if it included everything related to e-mail. If you don't get a message regarding your password, PM/mojomessage/e-mail (metallus@mixnmojo.com) me with the password you want, and I'll set it up for you.

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2003, 06:25 PM   #7
Mo Goya

Das Mole dont log on using my username ever again. You can remember my password but you cant remember your own!!
Mo Goya is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
Das Mole

hey, i made that account in october and i use cookies. besides, your account was freshly made, i can remember two days back.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:19 PM   #9
Metallus
Episodic!

Hey, is there something going on that I need to know, regarding account security? Also, did you even read my previous post, Das Mole?

Guy.
Old 04-09-2003, 07:40 PM   #10
Das Mole

yeah, i did read your post. what about it? i emailed u about it, tried the password and it didn't work if that's what u mean. and the reason i knew her password is cuz i helped her make the account and everything. plus, i even asked her if i could since she was already on and i was too much of a lazyass to switch usernames and she said ok. geez.
Old 04-09-2003, 08:58 PM   #11
Metallus
Episodic!

Ah ha, I found your e-mail. I got it the first time around, but I had no idea it was from you when I got the message. I am sorry for overlooking it at the time, but you did not give me any information besides the password you wanted, and I get password change requests from a number of the sites I work for, and I simply forgot that I'd requested you to e-mail me. Anyway, your username would have helped to jog my addled brain, but whatever, I'll take most of the blame for it.

The password for Suuri Yksl has been updated, but I suggest you write your password down somewhere, or use a simpler one. Also, if you could change your signature on that account it would be great.

Edit: Also, the posts & points from the Das Mole account will be waiting for you.

-Met

Guy.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > It's Me, Suuri Yksl! You Gotta Help!