lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The part we all hate.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-08-2001, 01:42 AM   #1
Lujayne
Nittle Grasper

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Post The part we all hate.

Okaaay...
I have to set down some guidelines.

1. Try to limit your sig test threads. Maybe pick one thread where everyone can test their sig, or else simply delete the thread after you've decided your sig is what you want it to be. (However, deleting any other topic is not tolerated - we will enforce that!)
2. Don't put terribly huge pics in your sig. If you would like to have images in it however, only use your sig once or twice per page. I have no problem with images in a sig, and I do believe that a sig is a way to express yourself and is something unique to you, and so should be allowed.
3. Of course, no spamming. Don't post a thread simply to annouce your post-count; we all have eyes and can see it next to your user name.
4. No skirting the censor, and that includes mods. That means no @$$, sh!t, etc, it ain't allowed, mmkay?
5. Don't get carried away with the BGMs. Traditions are always more meaningful when they aren't overdone.

Well...I guess that's all. I didn't think it needed to come to this, but apparently some others did.
Do try to enjoy yourself anyway, and please give your feedback!

~L.
Lujayne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2001, 09:00 AM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Ouch... a dagger slashing my stomach tickles compared to this ... j/k. No actually I agree with all of that. There have been quite a few crazy posts popping up...
Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2001, 09:52 PM   #3
The Master

I guess it'll teach several people.......
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2001, 08:11 AM   #4
Redwing

Red face

*gulp* I seem to be guilty of 2. and 3. one time each (calling Helix an @$$ and my "190 posts" topic) me is very sorry

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Old 08-09-2001, 12:59 PM   #5
Rogue15

~L, you should've put a lurking rule in there that would've went like this:

If there are any lurkers out there, do not simply come in and put a post about nothing, because that too is spam.

wellll.....sky master is back.

------------------
For the Empire.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:55 PM   #6
Lujayne
Nittle Grasper

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Well, to be honest, I don't mind posts about nothing, as long as there's not a million of them clogging up the forum.
I think they add character.
(S'long as they're not spam.)
Lujayne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 5. Staff > Announcements > The part we all hate.