lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Walk though posted anywhere????
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #1
toby1
Lurker

Walk though posted anywhere????

I hate to trouble you guys when I'm stuck...is there a Walk Through posted anywhere (or downloadable?) for Jedi Outcast?

Thanks
toby1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2003, 06:05 PM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Arrow

http://strategy.jediknightii.net

Full pictorial walkthrough with secrets for every level in Jedi Outcast.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2003, 03:34 AM   #3
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Hey Kurg, the JA stradgey site has been moved. and i cant go to your site.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #4
Kurgan
Headhunter

Arrow

The new links:

http://strategy.jediknight.net (Jedi Outcast)
http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/ (Jedi Academy)

Just take out the "ii" part and it will work fine.

Sorry about any confusion!

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Old 11-20-2003, 12:48 AM   #5
Chuahtemoc

Cool Guy www.911cheats.com is great too!!!

hey guys, I don't know if you've heard of it, but 911cheats.com is teh **** for walkthroughs. They have pretty much anything, anytime, and although I don't want to give hits to another site (sry Kurgan :P), this is the walkthrough I used for a bit of help. It's intensely detailed.

http://www.911cheats.com/games/sect/.../_playstation/

hey jediknight.net staff if you see this as advertising some1 else's site (though i am doing this of my own will, to raise awareness) then feel free to edit this post. you can make me say i'm gay if you llike. i really dont care. lol

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 09:09 AM   #6
Kurgan
Headhunter

Actually I'm in the habit of adding links to good strategy sites, although the key thing is, how many different SP walkthroughs do you honestly need?

So in that sense I don't consider myself biased. ; )

No problem actually, so long as the site isn't promoting illegal activity or selling some product (you get enough ads on our sites as it is right?).

Old 11-20-2003, 08:00 PM   #7
Chuahtemoc

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurgan
(you get enough ads on our sites as it is right?).
i hate to say so but hell yes lol... i'll look for more stuff as time goes on. remewmber, the games only been out like, what, a month and a half? give the walkthroughs some time and play mp until you find a reaally good one. Of course, I shot through JA the first two days I got it, and it was much easier than JO, but well, who really cares?

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Walk though posted anywhere????