lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: plans...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-11-2001, 12:17 PM   #1
General_Kioet

plans...

ok, this'll be our secret HQ. rhett's gone mad, or loony, thinking i'm spamming or whatever, i've got 26 of my post count erased, just like THAT!!!! and a tpoic erased too...and he's called it 'spamming'. ok, next time any of us get the word SPAM thrown in our undeserving face, we'll give them a small sample of what spam is (we'll go and post 10-20 topics each). But only do that if what you're being called for isn't SPAM at all. ok? i doubt it if rhett will look in here, only reason why he comes here (in downtime, he doesn't look anywhere else) is to see if we're going to invade. btw, NOBODY mention invasion, that'll only make it harder for us to post there w/o being screwed over.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2001, 05:25 PM   #2
General_Kioet

Cool Guy

ok, i'm a little mad now. i decided to give a sample demonstration of what spam is, and i'm going to get banned (hopefully it's just my username, as i've got a clone there already)
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > plans...