lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [FINAL BOSS SPOILER] Help (JA)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2003, 04:13 AM   #1
puyke
Lurker

Tavion Help

Is there something you have to do to kill Tavion in the end? I mean like, other than just attack her? I've had an easy time up until Ragnos comes out and enpowers her sword. Now I'm getting my my head handed to me. Any suggestions?

Luke
puyke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 04:36 AM   #2
JediMeister

What difficulty level are you playing on? Also, what kind of powers do you have or don't have? What lightsaber do you use? All of these are factors in the difficulty of this last boss. If you have lightning you can use it to fry the boss repeatedly, and if it tries to use drain or lightning on you, use absorb as necessary. Most of the time I use speed combined with fast style to unload a can of whoop*** and then speed away when it tries to retaliate. Just in case you didn't notice, there are shields and health atop each of the tall statues in the chamber. These are a great help, especially on harder difficulty levels. If you're still unclear on general strategies, check out my walkthrough found on gamefaqs.com at the following hyperlink:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw..._academy_b.txt

"Size matters not."-Yoda

"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force"-the Jedi Code
JediMeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 05:09 AM   #3
puyke
Lurker

ya i found the power ups.....my force powers are all light, i decided to be a good little boy so i don't really have any significant dark side powers. i have the 2 lightsabers using the medium style. i was really wondering if there was a particular weakness.....ever time i seem to drain her a bit she does rage and regains her power. as said before, i went through most of the game withou major difficulty, including beating her the first time before the ghost of ragnos comes out. i guess i'll just have to keep at it.....thanks though

Luke
puyke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 01:36 AM   #4
Jaden X
Rookie

I use Protect+Absorb and I have easily beaten her with Dual saber Twirl

Join ME... It is your DESTINY!
Jaden X is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 11:18 AM   #5
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Ok, i dont know how this happend, but immediately after the cutsence, i accidently did a roll stab and killed her instantly.

Happend like in about 1 sec.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 04:34 PM   #6
Jaden X
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Ok, i dont know how this happend, but immediately after the cutsence, i accidently did a roll stab and killed her instantly.

Happend like in about 1 sec.
That's why you don't need to fear Ragnos...

Join ME... It is your DESTINY!
Jaden X is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 06:07 PM   #7
Celladur
Rookie

I binded "give force" to the "a" key and used Force lightening, pressing "A" at the same time had her dead instantly.
Celladur is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 08:09 PM   #8
Sam Fisher
eh.

I just kept doing my dual/staff/single saber specials until she died

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > [FINAL BOSS SPOILER] Help (JA)