lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any platinum tips?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-23-2001, 05:48 PM   #1
Rogue Renegade

Question Any platinum tips?

I have one platinum on the destruction of Comm 4. Anyone else get others? Tips?

Comm 4 Platinum
This is very easy due to a "glitch"
Fire a couple hundred blasts into the shields of the comm station--they all count as kills believe it or not. Then head to what is normally your last satellite (toward the moon if I remember right). Blow up that single satellite and the shields will drop -- just take her out!

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2001, 12:43 AM   #2
RedFive

Are you saying that it's possible to get Platinum on every mission or just the one with the glitch?
Old 05-24-2001, 03:10 AM   #3
Rogue Renegade

I believe it's *possible* to get platinum on all levels, but some would be highly unlikely apart from some kind of short-cut written into the program. The comm 4 senario is not a glitch in the proper sense; I believe the last satellite is the only one that controls the shields on the comm station. The game doesn't tell you that however, someone had to experiment and figure out the shortcut.
Old 05-25-2001, 05:23 PM   #4
Wade Vox

Platinum tips - fly well, make every shot count. You can't afford to make a mistake, not even a little tiny one. You'll have to fly the mission many times, until you can virtually beat it with your eyes closed.
Wade Vox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2001, 10:51 PM   #5
Botsang

WHAT? you guys still don't know about PLAT MEDALS!?!??!?!?!

oh well.

[This message has been edited by Botsang (edited May 27, 2001).]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 4. Battle For Naboo > General Discussion > Any platinum tips?