lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Journeys of sith and jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-05-2003, 01:46 AM   #1
Mr.Marksman
Lurker

Journeys of sith and jedi

(My characters bio is in the thread before this one, on page 3.)

Fange stood at her ship, a tall, sleek, black machine: The Black Bounty. She had returned from capturing a small, tricky bantha hearder, who apparently could use the force. But luckly, so could she.

Fange walked into a bar, ordered a drink and pondered.

Why do i keep doing this every day? I have a rare and powerful gift. I need to talk to a real jedi, for training.

Fange heard blasts coming from outside the bar. She drew her blasters and walked towards the door, she saw some small alien being shot at, and a dead human beside it.

humans were shooting at it from all directions. It would dodge one blast dodge another and say You cant possibly hit me with such primitive weapons.

Fange krept up beside him, put a blaster up to it's head and said

Are you fast enough for this? Fange shot through its head, Freak.

The only thing keeping you from doing your best are your fears. Get past those and your in the zone.
Mr.Marksman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2003, 09:17 PM   #2
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Why shoot somebody when you don't know what side they are on?" a deep voice behind Fange asked. The man continued. "You could end up killing somebody who could help you if you act like that."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Journeys of sith and jedi