lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I was SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-15-2001, 06:27 PM   #1
Rogue15

I was SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!

I was only 18 seconds from getting the gold medal on neimoidian plunder (the first STAP level), the reason was i selected the craft in the hangar, i had the police cruiser selected, and then !!!!!!!!!!! what the!!! It gives me the STAP again! so i have to turn around and switch again. SO ANNOYING!!! ehehehe. I've got 2 gold medals so far...forgot which levels though. I'm on Captain Kael level right now. (I erased my save and started over, heh)

MAN THIS GAME IS SO INTENSE!!!! I've got a silver and above medal on every level so far EXCEPT Comm 4, that level i only lost 1 life on, thinking i could get a gold medal (droid fighter nailed me). i love the music and stuff in this game it is so cool i'm going to go play again. (i had to shut down computer about 3 times already, but it's not too big of a deal heh)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
Wade Vox

I told people BfN was good...
I've got 1 plat, 5 golds and the rest silvers.
Wade Vox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 4. Battle For Naboo > General Discussion > I was SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!