lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Team Voice Commands in JA
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-19-2003, 05:24 PM   #1
Samuel Dravis

Team Voice Commands in JA

Razorace kindly found these commands for some of us at the OJP forum, so I thought that I would share it. It will be much easier to just bind these to keys than navigating that menu...

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorace

voice_cmd
Multiplayer, Command

Description: Plays a given voice command in all team gametypes. Voice Commands Availible:

att_attack
att_primary
att_second
def_guns
def_position
def_primary
def_second
reply_coming
reply_go
reply_no
reply_stay
reply_yes
req_assist
req_demo
req_hvy
req_medic
req_sup
req_tech
spot_air
spot_defenses
spot_emplaced
spot_sniper
spot_troops
tac_cover
tac_fallback
tac_follow
tac_hold
tac_split
tac_together
To use them, type into the console voice_cmd att_attack, and replace the second with whatever command you wish.

Siege is going to be a lot more fun with these easily accessible.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein

Last edited by Samuel Dravis; 12-19-2003 at 05:40 PM.
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2003, 05:50 PM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
W00t!

Quick question for ya... how do you bind stuff to the NumPad keys?

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2003, 06:46 PM   #3
Sam Fisher
eh.

I think its just bind kp_home, pgup, end, pgdn, slash, star, minus, enter, plus, del, ins.

I don't know of any of the numbers, so you'll have to see.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2003, 09:45 PM   #4
Chuahtemoc

it's

bind kp_x

the x being the name of whichever key you intend to bind. Another thing-- in SoF2, you could have two sets of binds for the numpad. With NumLock ON you could type in
bind kp_2 say hi
and then with numlock OFF you could type
bind kp_down say lol

you get what i mean? there was a toggle for it though, i think it was the star on the keypad. it might not work in JA.

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Team Voice Commands in JA