lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Changing the characters portrait?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-08-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
Verios
Lurker

Changing the characters portrait?

Hi everyone, first time posting here. I was curious to know if Overdrive and them have discovered a way to change your characters portrait? (Kinda weird to change the model then have a human character with like master vandar as a model for example heh) So is this possible? I wonder if bioware even included portraits for the other character types like Twi'lek (is that right? lol..sigh Iam terrible ) Well Thanks in advanced and keep up the good work everyone
Verios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2004, 01:38 AM   #2
eiz
Rookie

It's certainly possible through modifying your character's PortraitId, and new portraits may be added by modifying portraits.2da. There aren't any portraits for non-obtainable characters, though.

I'm not sure if it can be changed through a script.
eiz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Changing the characters portrait?