lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modders, give me a hand here.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-07-2004, 04:47 PM   #1
Captain LeChuck

Modders, give me a hand here.

I could use some help, as I've decided to give my previous thing about the Twi'Lek Male a shot myself, what stuff should I use? I have NWN, can I use the ToolSet? If so, how? Any more tools and tutorials I should be aware of?

Also, Im making this new post 'cause I cant seem to be able to reply at the old one...again

"Resume the bomardment, Commander...Wipe this pathetic planet off the face of the galaxy"-Darth Malak
Captain LeChuck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2004, 08:17 PM   #2
Captain LeChuck

Oi, fellas! I know you're out there...

"Resume the bomardment, Commander...Wipe this pathetic planet off the face of the galaxy"-Darth Malak
Old 01-07-2004, 08:18 PM   #3
Zhoken
Rookie

Check out the thread "playing as Bastila" that should tell ya all you need to play as a male Twi'Lek. Just change DISGUISE_TYPE_P_BASTILLA in the first script to DISGUISE_TYPE_N_TWILEKM.

Best of luck!

-Zhoken.
Zhoken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2004, 02:39 PM   #4
Captain LeChuck

Doesnt work.

How I did it(Tell me what I did wrong): I take my NWN Toolset that came with my copy of NWN, I place it in my KotOR folder(I suspect this is what I did wrong, I dont know, though), place KOTOR BUILDER!.mod in modules, and start up the Toolset(which has gone crazy when I put it in the KOTOR folder )then I open the KOTOR BUILDER! and get and error message: "Acess violation at address 007A3E96 in module 'nwtoolset.exe'. Read of address: 00000030"

About the craziness of my ToolSet: The labels and texts are all messed up, there are bits and pieces of dialogs instead of what it should be.

Tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks.

Old 01-08-2004, 02:43 PM   #5
Zod
Rookie

Put the KOTOR BUILDER!.mod in your modules folder in NWN.

C:\NeverwinterNights\NWN\modules

"I am Terror... I am Eternal... I am Hell... I am ZOD!"
Zod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2004, 02:51 PM   #6
Captain LeChuck

Thanks. Another thing(Im slow ) Should I make a new script and paste in the script Z mentioned in the 'Playing as Bastila' thread there? And then what?

Thanks.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:56 PM   #7
Captain LeChuck

Please?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modders, give me a hand here.