lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Please read mappers I think this is a good idea!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Please read mappers I think this is a good idea!!!!!!

I think some1 should make a siege map whare some rebels start in a space station and then choose a hanger to go to a planet each hanger should lead to a diffrent planet thayer are 5 hangers and 6 missions in order to win the rebels have go to a planet breach an imperial base and steal the code after each code is collected the elevator in the space station or the rebels base will activate and lead to the top of the space station whare they can kill the defactor.note the imp side will have a telaporter in each base to transport them to a diffrent base or the top of the space station. story a hige ranking rebel commander has defacted to the imp side and has locked himself at the top of the space station. rebel missions 1get the code from the imp base2 ditto 3ditto 4ditto 5 ditto 6 kill the defector. imp missions 1 defend the base 2 ditto 3 ditto 4 ditto 5 ditto 6 defend the defactor. I think this map sounds realy cool so somebody please make it!

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Please read mappers I think this is a good idea!!!!!!