lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
Cool Guy Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow

O.K., pay attention. I have been cruely decieved and so have hundreds of other innocent people. The following website: www.supershadow.com is bogus. Super Shadow steals facts, claims he knows Lucas, makes up rough drafts and summaries, says that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, makes up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. There is only one thing to do:

We need to get rid of him.

If we get rid of him the Star Wars community will be thankful forever. This is what we do: post here if you would like to join the effort. Also, raise awareness about this fraud. Then, daily, submit these comments to Super Shadow:

Hey Super Shadow, 'sup? You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

Here is another comment to send to him:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! You don't have to read this, but everyone else must. You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

O.K., then, post here and say if you would like to join the effort.

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may:
Old 03-28-2004, 08:12 AM   #2
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

is there any real proof that he's a fraud? The script's may seem really stupid, but if the movie turns out to be different, he is exposed as a fraud. So if he was fake, he wouldn't make up a script. And even if he is, just see it as a fan fiction site. What's so bad about believing him anyway? We will know the truth when ep.3 releases. If you don't want to believe him, don't go to his site. Easy as that.
Doomie is offline   you may:
Old 03-28-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Anyone that actually helps here is stupid cause he won't change anything only because you tell him to.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:27 PM   #4
dark jedi 8
law abiding citizen:)

how many of these threads did you post?

"to be great is to be misunderstood" - Emerson
dark jedi 8 is offline   you may:
Old 03-29-2004, 11:27 AM   #5
Glacius1
Rookie

your right, supershadow is indeed a fraud. a very bad fraud. I am amazed that there has not been any lawsuits from lucas over his claims. the thing is this, if you lie and decieve, which he does, bad **** will come your way, simple. One day(very very soon) he WILL be exposed for the fraud he is, and the thing he thrives on, peoples attention and there admiration of him, will be gone. its all good mate, when episode 3 is released, people like doomgiver who follow blindly in his path will see what twats they were for believing a fraud. and they will feel just as stupid as supershadow.
Glacius1 is offline   you may:
Old 03-29-2004, 12:31 PM   #6
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

i'm giving him equal chances, not blindly believing him. I happen to think about what he says, and i keep telling, there's no real proof that he's a fraud! All the stuff he says DOES make sense, so there. Just proof it to me.

P.S. and I am the one that came with the plan to see if he's right when ep.3 arrives, and IF, is say IF he is a fraud, then we will know.
Old 03-30-2004, 08:25 AM   #7
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
ONE of these threads is enough. Posting the same thing in a load of different forums is considered spam. NO MORE.

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > The Sliced TaunTaun > Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow