lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: To Luka!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-08-2003, 02:45 AM   #1
InitialD
Rookie

To Luka!!

Hey the great one!(Y)

In Rogue Squadron 1, how do I get different ships and fighter jets in the speeder missions without using RogueRat? I don't want replace the speeder missions with another mission, but I want the same mission but more vehicles to choose apart from the speeders. Like in Defelction of Cornelia and Contructions Yards, is it possible to select another fighter jet apart from the speeder without alterating the mission's objective and climate?

And is it possible to give the Tie-Interceptor missles or torpedos?

Is it also possile to change the A-Wing's Secondary weapon from missles to Torpedos? If so how do I do that?

Thank you.
InitialD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 02:49 AM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
It's good to use the PM system for these kind of personal messages between two people...

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 04:09 AM   #3
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
and remember.. bow your head when you talk about the almighty LUKA

Dark Sad Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 04:13 AM   #4
InitialD
Rookie

till my neck breaks...
InitialD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 05:31 AM   #5
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Uh yeah. Wrong forum, buddy.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2003, 01:12 PM   #6
LukA_YJK

Current Game: Rogue Squadron 3D
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Red face

Hey Darky please stop calling me "almighty/great"
"Don't do tha-a-a-a-t... " You know everything I did is dedicated to you, Rogues! Unfortunately I'm not strong enough I'm alone... I'm tired...

LukA_YJK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2003, 07:52 PM   #7
André Friedrich
Rookie

Alterations on RS1 missions

Hi! Heard about an editor (up to now NOT free), and try to find some interested people for a petition sent to the creators of that editor (they make their money with newest games and will surely upgrade this software, so it should not hurt them to release one for the very old Rogue Squadron...?). Therefore I posted a new thread at lucasforums and will appreciate replys.

If one of you pilots can do: please spread this idea around (send messages to other forums, tell it to your grandpa and don't forget some alien creatures...

With an editor, you could change nearly everything in a game, and create some variations you'd liked to see before!

About changing ships without changing the mission: only the snowrider can beat an AT-AT, so it is a must to fly it in all missions with AT-ATs (on my oppinion).

Besides: the 15+3 original missions aren't too hard to win, even with the standard ship/weapons. Trying to fly again with other ships, I saw the reason for the preselection allready taken: it is a good choice ("exceptions included").

Ok, wish you (all) a good (better) new year...

Bhakar (A. F.)
André Friedrich is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2003, 08:17 PM   #8
Jared
Monochrome Man

Forum Veteran 
Re: Alterations on RS1 missions

Quote:
Originally posted by André Friedrich
Hi! Heard about an editor (up to now NOT free), and try to find some interested people for a petition sent to the creators of that editor (they make their money with newest games and will surely upgrade this software, so it should not hurt them to release one for the very old Rogue Squadron...?). Therefore I posted a new thread at lucasforums and will appreciate replys.

If one of you pilots can do: please spread this idea around (send messages to other forums, tell it to your grandpa and don't forget some alien creatures...

With an editor, you could change nearly everything in a game, and create some variations you'd liked to see before!

About changing ships without changing the mission: only the snowrider can beat an AT-AT, so it is a must to fly it in all missions with AT-ATs (on my oppinion).

Besides: the 15+3 original missions aren't too hard to win, even with the standard ship/weapons. Trying to fly again with other ships, I saw the reason for the preselection allready taken: it is a good choice ("exceptions included").

Ok, wish you (all) a good (better) new year...

Bhakar (A. F.)
wow, what a sales pitch.

I didnt understand a word of it, and most likely it will be months before luka even reads it.

lol, as I recall people asked before.
guess what happened then.

"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy." -- George Carlin
Jared is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2003, 01:29 PM   #9
André Friedrich
Rookie

Bad chances are (at least) chances. So if we all go to bed, fold our hands and whisper a prayer like "everyone for himself and god against all...", nothing will ever change. Ok, talk and mail about that idea of getting an editor for RS (I would pay for it!). Someday someone somehow will have the key for that door.

Nothing more.
André Friedrich is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2004, 05:42 PM   #10
Jedi Skywalker

Location: Look behind you, if you hear a lightsaber hiss and a purple balze.....you're too late!
So I heard that there was a free patch, even had it for a while back. But it didn't work the way I wanted it to work. So, that rather sucked. Further more, I don't know about a patch.

*runs to the other thread*

Looking for me? Well, here you can find me!

www.echonetwork.net
www.jediknightiii.board.dk3.com/2/
Jedi Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 2. Rogue Squadron > Strategy: The Crash Cantina > To Luka!!