lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Droids.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2004, 03:12 PM   #1
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Droids.

Alright, this is my new RPG. It's not supposed to be good, but it'll keep things going while everyone else is away.
NOTE: please make droid chars. Human/alien chars can be fun, but i'd like to see what strange modified droids you can come up with. Only post 'living' chars when you don't know what to do. Also note that this story takes place during the empire, but droids last a while so if there are droids from ep. 1 you liked, you can also use them.

Here's my char:

Name:MSE-6B
Species: Mouse droid.
Weapons: side-mounted blaster rifles, mine layer, gas tube.
vehicle: Small jet's mounted underneath, allowing him to jump half a meter high.
Bio:MSE-6 was taken from the factory even before he was activated, where he was turned into a weapon. He was used as an assassination droid, with success. But, on a mission on tatooine, he was caught by jawa's. Now, he still lies in a sandcrawler, forgotten, with a restraining bolt stuck inside him. This keeps him from using his weapons.

The story begins:
MSE-6B (Mousey for his friends, if he had any) was sitting in the sandcrawler. 'Why won't someone buy me?' he wondered. 'Surely everyone wants something that can kill!' While he was moving around, trough the heaps of droid parts and malfunctioning droids, the door opened. 'What's this?' he wondered. 'A buyer, or a newcomer?'...

If you really can't think of something, here are some presets:
Name: Servant.
'race':An exact copy of HK-47, Darth reavn's personal assassin and protocol droid.
Weapons: Wrist-mounted flamethrower, blaster rifle. (unless you start in the sandcrawler.)
Equipment:armor plating, energy shield.
Bio: When the droid salesman on tatooine was tinkering in HK-47, he kept a lot of notes on how the droid was biult and programmed. He later sold the droid to an adventurer, but he kept the notes and built himself an almost exact replica. However, it's programming wasn't stable, and the replica, named 'servant', killed his master and escape into the dune sea. There, he was found by jawa's, who saw it was a special droid and conserved it. He has been in the jawa clan for almost four millenia now.

And this one: (i don't think the original creator would mind.)
Name: DD-R3KD
Race: Modified Destroyer Droid
Weaponry: Heavy blaster mounts, long range rocket launcher, melee buzz saw
Background: DD-R3KD began life as a bolt. Soon after being constructed, several anomalies occurred in his neural core. He is a destroyer droid gifted with intelligent, independent thought. He thinks as realistically as any living thing, with many times the intelligence. He was sold by his manufacturer to a wealthy droid repairmen on Naboo, where he was put to work as a menial labor droid. He grew tired of this and blasted his owner, later managing to stowaway on a flight to Tatooine. He was chased out of the Tatooine settlement of Mos Eisley and he now is roaming the desert, attempting to communicate with Tuskens, and when that fails, he blasts them for fun.
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Droids.