lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mission Editing, HELP WANTED!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-18-2000, 12:40 PM   #1
Zraii

Question Mission Editing, HELP WANTED!!

Hi
I'm creating a mission where a FRT picks up the player (Millennium Falcon) and then hyper to the next region.

But when the FRT hypers, the player, flies very fast till about 8 clicks away from previous location and the screen goes beserk.

Please help me solve this problem cause this mission is part of my Shadows of the Empire campagin.

/Zraii
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2000, 01:29 PM   #2
Sheldon

Hmmm, the only way I know of being able to hyper without using your own craft, is if you enter the hangar of your mothership, just before she hypers to a new region. I don't know of any way to be picked up and carried off to another region by another craft.

------------------
Official Staff-Lacky at <A HREF="http://xwlegacy.outpostd34.com"" TARGET=_blank>
XWing: Legacy</A>

"Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot"
Old 06-18-2000, 07:53 PM   #3
Zraii

Ok,
But do you think it is impossible for a picked up craft hyper to the next region?

/Zraii
Old 06-19-2000, 01:46 AM   #4
Sheldon

Only if it ISN'T a player craft.

------------------
Official Staff-Lacky at <A HREF="http://xwlegacy.outpostd34.com"" TARGET=_blank>
XWing: Legacy</A>

"Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Editing Corner > Mission Editing, HELP WANTED!!